AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Took me a while to realize that in this game, space-button completely skips a scene rather than advance the dialog. Was wondering why there was so many short scenes with only one sentence being said :p

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
What is going on...
I played the game, maxed out everything. Decided to close the game and saved.
later tried to play again. Wont let me load my save. So after 10 min of time wasting I decided to delete the save...
But now the game is dead. Every time I press new game it always shows -999 and cant do sht.
Deleted the game file and installed it again. still the same... what the hell

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
actually no you just need to get 500 like rate from her and hope she didn't pick anyone else you can confess to her, then you can fuck her anytime if she's in your room
See that is what I thought, BUT I swear there was someone in her room EVERY night. I was never able to click her for like 2 hours of playing

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I don't even mind the MTL, but having to wait 5 minutes for every single fucking sentence is killing me...

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
See that is what I thought, BUT I swear there was someone in her room EVERY night. I was never able to click her for like 2 hours of playing
Is your affection higher then theirs? Just like during the day, maybe you can butt in if it is.

Also, what controls the ability to sneak into her dorm? Is it one of the school subjects like steal or one of the "inferiority" skills?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I might just be dumb, but how do you study with her? (Or do anything other than "Close Convo" and "Daily Convo"?)

I have >100 favorability and >100 gold. My rank in the upcoming subject test is higher than hers too (B, she has C). So from the MTL I thought I should be able to Study and Gift, but neither are options when I talk. Am I missing something else?

RayZEvans

Jul 31, 2018
"Oh hey i see you trying to learn Japanese!"
"Yes."
"So that you can go to Japan and experience the vibrant and interesting culture?"
Brain: ("Don't say that you are learning Japanese so that you can play hentai games without waiting for translation!!")
".......yes."

Last edited:

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
oh no we appreciate the MTL after all

MTL fosters an excellent form of reading: thinking about multiple possible meanings while always using imagination, developing a high level of context awareness, questioning every word, seeing a sentence as multiple possible sentences, constructing one's own story simultaneously to fill in the gaps, and calculating uncertainty while considering the nature of ambiguity. It fosters an excellent form of reading. Whereas Japanese readers merely access passively stored, or already stagnant, data, MTL readers actively engage with the text on a more fundamental level, becoming intellectually attuned to the writer's intentions and the truth of the text.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
They share rooms, she won't fuck them unless the flirt stat is 5+ or if they confess first.
You can only fuck her if she shares a room with you (succeed in the mid test) and is your gf or if she has max exposure (relationship doesn't matter then)

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I signed up for the Google Cloud Translate free trial and generated an API key. This provided (almost) the right translation. There is a bug in the used version of ReiPatcher that unfortunately replaces apostrophes with &#39, but otherwise it works as it should.
how did you do that? Just put the api key in the config? Do you also need to put a ServiceURL under google?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i beat this game and it was good and i hope this helps

1) focus on your subject because it will affect her depends on your subject. make sure you got everyone of the subject s or a.

2) once you got s and also do some task like steal, drug her that leave to ntr because giving a gift to her will quickly raise her likes and that is you.

3) once you got 500, you got to ask her out. next make sure you save the game, because there is a chance that she will stay in her dorm. if she stay in her dorm. reload the game and try again but it depends on your subject

4) to tell she stay in your dorm. go to your room and if you see a icon of a portion in your room, that means she your roommate. if you still can't tell. then wait at night, to see she here.

5) once she in your room. you can have sex with her, you can cheat her and so on. your job is to get her pregnant, just like the other male npc.

6) to get her pregnant, press the heart icon and there will be a bar next to her ass. the one you looking for is the last bar. you need to raise it up because it will increase her chance to get pregnant and also give other npc chance to get her pregnant so be careful. before trying to get her pregnant. go to the blue frog on the left. increase your cum. this will allow you to cum 9 times and give you chance to get her pregnant. once she alone and the bar is high, but you don't have to reach max. just enough to get her pregnant. now save the game and try to get her pregnant. if she not pregnant, then try again until a message said pregnant. once she pregnant with your kids. you beat the game and you go back to the main menu and that it. but if she got pregnant with somebody else, you go back to may and try again

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes