gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I actually dislike netorare, usually a bit okay with the other forms. But, I'm only actually spending time playing this because I like the challenge to fight back.

Also, anyone else find it just as equally as fucked up by using potions to remove favorability of other guys?
"Drink this and forget about them. I'm all you need. Me and only me. Drink."
best thing about this game is rewind mechanic so you can prevent yourself being cucked, the stats of those guys carry over, but as long they didn't pregnant her its all fine, plus there's items to cuck those bastards, plus you can actually cheat on her with twin tail girl, the MC isn't useless in this game

Reactions: NoSimpZone

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I like welcome to the sexy bar better, but this is ambitious at least.

Other tips:

- When playing on max difficulty, the max starting favor the girl will have every time loop is 300 with a guy. She will eventually reach that with everyone, making it difficult to talk to her without high scores in subjects.
- The save games are text files, with "inferior" = lust, and "lie" = FavPrice. There's tons of other variables, like "money" in there too, its probably easier then cheat engine to just edit the file.
- There's a frog holding a spear and shield that unlocks certain perks for money. These are PERMANENT, and carry over to new games as well, not just time loops.
- Weapons and below are misc. skills that help you in various ways if you study them, such as steal affecting steal chance. This may or may not be the infamous "devil" skill that lets you sneak at night, but its either one of these or one of the "inferior"/lust skills you get points to buy by stealing clothing.
- Potions that you sneak into her room and spike her drink with usually boost one of four temporary stats. Of these, "Flirt" (basically cheating desire) and "Exposure" are the most notable, as they significantly change her behavior, but they slowly go down, and you can only boost them with a randomly generated potion per day.
- The girl gets more slutty as time goes on, but its a slow process and she resists cheating unless you've been feeding her flexible potions, even if her favor is higher then with her lover. This might eventually change once she's done it enough.
- Worst case scenario for the purists, keep running through until you can buy the fix favorability perk from the shield frog, then start a new game and lock everyone but you down.
note able to steal you should have sneak 9999 and perk from frogs to bother, if you going play on max difficulty you going take long time to get good ending you going mostly taking photo's, steal only if max stat and perk, and only mix potions that don't benefit anyone so you don't want give any advantage to single guy and you don't want girl have exposure, flirt or hemo(easy to impregnate, you only want this if she's in your room and you are banging her try get her knocked up as soon as possible, but teachers will gun for her if this is up) Should note don't pick lover sleep option someone else sleeps with her, this clearly mistranslated its like another swap option in my opinion. Fix favorability doesn't do much if they already 300, most cases they will still gun for her especially if you have perk ups like exposure or flirt as examples

the endings are the same on any level you choose, if you want brag you did it on hardest, then go for it, playing on normal or even easy is fine

Last edited:

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i have no idea what i am doing wrong i unpacked the game in Japanese and i still cant play the game. Ya Im stuck in the classroom and cant do anything beside click a few things and cant save.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Figured out to use CE to change stats.. but I cant get any scene to "proc"

Can any of ya guys send me a save mid-playthrough so I can see things rollin? I know there is CG unlocker but I want to see in-game

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
So, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've gotten every subject to an A, and I got her favorability to 500+, but when I confess, she refuses to move into the room; however, it says her lover is Utility, so I can't confess again. Am I missing something?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Damn I'd love to see one of this groups games translated for real instead of this shit. They really deserve it.

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
I can't get out of the first home room once the tutorial ends. All thats on screen is a bell button, once I click it, i'm in the same room but now what looks to be sunset and theres nothing on screen I can interact with. Am I missing something here?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
lol i played this before as you can expect its just unfair towards the MC like the girl makes out with everyone else in public yet she wont kiss you in public(i know there is a req but good luck figuring that out)

agt2

Jan 12, 2017
I can't get out of the first home room once the tutorial ends. All thats on screen is a bell button, once I click it, i'm in the same room but now what looks to be sunset and theres nothing on screen I can interact with. Am I missing something here?
Save and reload might work.

allday

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone else getting stuck in the classroom? the time skip button disappears. save and reloading the game does not seem to fix the issue. I also have tried restarting from the beginning couple of times now.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So how do you guys unpack the game? I dont know what i am doing wrong in the unpacking that makes my game unplayable. I am using bandzip.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
So, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've gotten every subject to an A, and I got her favorability to 500+, but when I confess, she refuses to move into the room; however, it says her lover is Utility, so I can't confess again. Am I missing something?
You need to be number one in the exams with the 3 scores. Can't room with her until then

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes