Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone explain what are the benefits of restarting loop? Like I study, exams come, I fail or do good nothing changes. I keep going room from room and busted by teacher (how do I avoid him?) Tried restarting the loop but with restart the girl stats all remain (as the studying ones) but her favorability to mc is at -50 again, while she bangs with teacher easily.
like MTL is really bad, better than nothing but still, some guidance would be really grateful for.

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
How do I fix this... Game is broken and no matter how many times I delete the game file and install it again it always stays broken.
it's like the game starts, opens up and gives up half way through translations. And because of that the stats, gold, etc appear as -999 and not even the travel options are there. Might as well be a image. The fuck does initial release mean. on the difficulty options. They all say the same thing.
I guess i just have to buy the game from DLsite. Cuz this is like a one time use. You play it once then its broken forever.

Reactions: DDRmaster

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
How do I fix this... Game is broken and no matter how many times I delete the game file and install it again it always stays broken.
it's like the game starts, opens up and gives up half way through translations. And because of that the stats, gold, etc appear as -999 and not even the travel options are there. Might as well be a image. The fuck does initial release mean. on the difficulty options. They all say the same thing.
I guess i just have to buy the game from DLsite. Cuz this is like a one time use. Yu play it nice then its broken forever.
So i am not the only one with this issue that's good to know

Reactions: Mr bow

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Can anyone explain what are the benefits of restarting loop? Like I study, exams come, I fail or do good nothing changes. I keep going room from room and busted by teacher (how do I avoid him?) Tried restarting the loop but with restart the girl stats all remain (as the studying ones) but her favorability to mc is at -50 again, while she bangs with teacher easily.
like MTL is really bad, better than nothing but still, some guidance would be really grateful for.
To start save up 200 gold/coin and then talk to frog thing on right to unlock 50 base favor. Aside from that the loop is mainly so you can restart b4 any one els has a chance to fuck her, thus why it says to restart at the start of the second semester.

Reactions: Brololol

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I downloaded the game and ran it, but there's no translation?

Was I supposed to do something extra?

This is so stupid. The game is not translated. When I click new game, it's not translated, when I click and click and the story begins, nothing is translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
If you are trying to make sure you get the right quests to get her exposure or toy up, you can save and load during the night and the morning quest will being random.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Any one have any idea what Publication H stands for once you "dating?" Also in the front pics she has anal beads how do you get toys in general do you have any control over that?

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
how did you do that? Just put the api key in the config? Do you also need to put a ServiceURL under google?
You need to change the top part, under [Service], to Endpoint=GoogleTranslateLegitimate
Then add the API key under [GoogleLegitimate] so it says GoogleAPIKey=<your-API-key>

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I guess i just have to buy the game from DLsite. Cuz this is like a one time use. You play it once then its broken forever.
I've got the problem when after begining of the game i'm locked in the classroom and can't even move. So I started new game, checked off the tutorial (5th option under the difficulty settings) and then it worked.

Reactions: slepth

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
To start save up 200 gold/coin and then talk to frog thing on right to unlock 50 base favor. Aside from that the loop is mainly so you can restart b4 any one els has a chance to fuck her, thus why it says to restart at the start of the second semester.
Thanks

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I will be honest, while I appreciate all translators I truly loathe this type of translation. MTLs I tend to just skip most text only catching glimpses of the text so as to get an overall idea of the overarching story. With the unity auto translator this is impossible as it takes a second which, by no means is it a lot. I just do not like how it happens everywhere. 1st world problem I am sure.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Any one have any idea what Publication H stands for once you "dating?" Also in the front pics she has anal beads how do you get toys in general do you have any control over that?
"Publication H" means "Public Sex". You can perform that if she's not in her dorm at night, standing around somewhere such as at the pool.

There's some control over toys. First off, you need to do the potion quests for toys. You get 1 potion quest per day, and this is RNG. You can savescum it by saving in the evening and skip to the next morning -> load the save until you get the toy potion quest. After that, she gets 2 points in toys which slowly deteriorates over time. So you need to use this savescum method often. To make things a bit worse, whether she uses toys or not (but NEEDS some points in the toys stats) is still RNG.

This game is RNG with RNG layers on top of the RNG and that's not a joke so be sure to expect to sacrifice a lot of time to get an exact scene that you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
Aug 19, 2019
I'm looking at an empty classroom and all i can do is view stats and schedule. no option to move... I could barely read the MTL so i feel like the tutorial may have been helpful...but...

Anyone wanna give me an idea?
I also had the same problem. I went to the main menu and reloaded a save from before that time. I also put the game to full screen.
When you are in the classroom there should be a running man sign on the top left corner, click on it.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
"Publication H" means "Public Sex". You can perform that if she's not in her dorm at night, standing around somewhere such as at the pool.

There's some control over toys. First off, you need to do the potion quests for toys. You get 1 potion quest per day, and this is RNG. You can savescum it by saving in the evening and skip to the next morning -> load the save until you get the toy potion quest. After that, she gets 2 points in toys which slowly deteriorates over time. So you need to use this savescum method often. To make things a bit worse, whether she uses toys or not (but NEEDS some points in the toys stats) is still RNG.

This game is RNG with RNG layers on top of the RNG and that's not a joke so be sure to expect to sacrifice a lot of time to get an exact scene that you want.
Thats what I thought it was but when I found her out and about nothing happened and i couldn't select it as an option. do you have to remove your clothes for it to register?

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes