Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Ok so short summary.
This game is too convoluted, there's way too much crap going on all at once and it doesn't help that the instructions are jumbled up in pointless dialogue that's poorly translated MTL.
Spent 3 hours, had no idea what the hell i was doing or why. The majority of H scenes seemed to have literally Nothing to do with game progress. You can view 80% of them by reading her diary at any point in the game. The rest of the H scenes are just random events. Only 4 sex animations can be unlocked through favor.

How hard is it to make a simple, straight forward game with intuitive progression that's well balanced between effort and reward?
1621258115008.png

jackops

May 18, 2017
seriously how do you ppl understand this translation ???
ok i'm not good at english but it's really chinese for me .. i've seen better MTL.
PS: thank you for sharing and I'm not criticizing you .. I know it's not a manual translation but it's really Incomprehensible.
just take a look at this sample it doesn't make sense to me (despite everything thank you again for sharing )

Reactions: yuuy22

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
I've got the problem when after begining of the game i'm locked in the classroom and can't even move. So I started new game, checked off the tutorial (5th option under the difficulty settings) and then it worked.
oh? I will give it a last try. thanks

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Version 1.10 got released and has english without the need of a translation (although it's not really much better, but no clipping text atleast)

Reactions: jackops

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
I've got the problem when after beginning of the game I'm locked in the classroom and can't even move. So I started new game, checked off the tutorial (5th option under the difficulty settings) and then it worked.
I tried it, 5th option on the difficulty settings. Tried to open it but the darn thing isn't even unlocked somehow. All difficulty is named "initial funding" and everything in the game is called "new text" the game is so broken it only knows 2 words.
I mean it's free, its funny that I'm even upset. I'm gonna buy it on DLsite and be done with it... This has to be the first time on f95 to play something this broken. lol

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I downloaded the game and at the start of everything made a fresh save incase but when i exited the game the folder containg all the game data didnt have my save i just made even if going into it the save file is there where the hell does the game save things? plx provide a root path i currently am using an ssd for windows aka c drive another ssd for steam games and i put the games folder once extracted on a 2 terabyte hard drive plz tell me where the hell the save files are :p thanks for any help!

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I downloaded the game and at the start of everything made a fresh save incase but when i exited the game the folder containg all the game data didnt have my save i just made even if going into it the save file is there where the hell does the game save things? plx provide a root path i currently am using an ssd for windows aka c drive another ssd for steam games and i put the games folder once extracted on a 2 terabyte hard drive plz tell me where the hell the save files are :p thanks for any help!
c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You know, after finally beating this game, I think I've gotten over my hatred of NTR. No, the game didn't turn me into a person who likes Netorase, but the word doesn't boil my blood when I hear or see it anymore.
I think a lot of people have the burning hatred of NTR due to feeling inadequate, or at least that why I hated it. When you read or play any media, you put yourself into the shoes of the main character and things feel more personal when it brings up your own personal issues.
But, as I played this game, an epiphany struck me, "Why am I doing all this for this girl? I've seen others that look more interesting than her."

View attachment 1199220

And just like that, I realize going after one girl who would literally change her mind on her feelings for me at the stop of a dime, because another guy has more stamina or some shit, is not worth my time.
When twin tailed, black haired girl is bro enough to give you a tutorial and let you fuck her, I think she's better than the main chick. She might fuck every guy she sees, but at least I know she's a slut and not indecisive.
I rather fuck and romance the girl who slept with the entire swim team at one point, than the virgin who would rather suck the disgusting dick of their teacher, because she's just that easily persuaded and manipulated.

"I'm sorry, but Brown-kun can last 5 more minutes longer than you and can make me cum 30 times a day."
Oh no! Anyways...

Like, the longer I played this game, the more I rather waste my time with twin tailed chick or even the fucking background characters. Maybe, the other girls in the school will appreciate my talent of reciting the whole "Oh shit, I'm sorry" video word for word more than the main chick that I literally time loop for.
You know, THIS is actually why I have a problem with NTR. I also don't like it for the "stealing" aspect, but... the thing that makes me angry is how forced it seems. Maybe I just don't understand how relationships work, but... am I suppose to like the girl that can be "stolen" or "corrupted" that easily? I've played a game, where the girl fucks with a bunch of guys just because they asked her to, but then you can get a "good ending" where she tells you that she loves you but didn't think you loved her back. It just... looks dumb and makes me doubt that that is a "good ending".

i feel like i went a bit off-topic there, but i hope what i said makes sense

Sadswe

Feb 7, 2019
Сan someone who has watched as many events as possible post their file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save
thanks for the help apparently when i was folowing that root the file wasnt there it seems i had to go into view and tick to show "hidden items " for it to show that folder dam windows 10 can sure be a pain in the ass sometimes thanks again for the help much appreciated

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Сan someone who has watched as many events as possible post their file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.
I asked for the same thing previously, since I can't (and don't want to) use online translation, but it seems to be useless. Just wait for somebody to provide a better "translation". I can provide you with the proper UI and translation of story events soon enough, and sex events translation takes longer.

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
Ok, looking into the author's cien, it seems a new version has come out with an inbuilt English (and Chinese) translation.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
is it possible as a the main protagonist to fuck the girl in public around the school??? once you have confessed to her if soo how do i start that option is it frog potion related or something else?

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
A bit disappointing when there is no extra scene/dialogue when you manage to get her to cheat while being your lover.

What a task as well, since you have to get lucky and get 2 Flexible medicines together. She is quite loyal, wtf. Even if you boost everyone to 999.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i just dont understand this game, my game is missing options and functions and my game is unplayable and i dont know what i am doing wrong that the game this broken while other ppl seem to run it just fine its so frustrating

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Now I know why saving takes that freaking long, it is because of the .txt-files, or at least the way they are used. Open the game in windowed mode, open the save location in the file explorer, and look what happens when you save the game.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes