Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
One of my own questions are, what the hell is Year-end and Idime Response? The gallery has an Idime CG, but that's when you apparently lose against the bully pick up artists.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Maybe the first japanese game the MC can fight the NTR, i like this but is grindy AF, still like the art waiting for a guide xD

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Update
this is my first post in this forum
i already play this game about 2 days ago (you can NTR other NPC XD)
i try first and then i cheat to unlock animated CG

there is guide and cheat i found

this game is simple if you dont want to try cheating
if you think doing something mistake just loop back from frog club
dont forget to save every day to make least mistake
there positif and negatif when loop back

positif
your study stat will same
money, scroll, love will same
sex stat will same except favorability
your girl study stat will reset
your girl lover will reset
your girl pregnancy will reset

negatif
your girl stat icon or favorability back to -50 (if you not buy item to start it from 50)
other npc sex stat will same include favorability too
your girl first person will same
exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual will same
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how to get money
this is important if you not want ntr because first person will not reset when you loop back (except you cheat it)
u will have 3 quest from frog every day, 1 quest = 1 time skip
mostly you only can do first quest (making something in your girl room)
second and third quest is need a condition in same day.

about first quest
there is one quest (numbness) will make your girl lost her first person, so dont do this quest if you want to take your girl first person
other quest will increase exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual stat, do it wisely
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how to increase your favorability
1. gift will increase 100 but you lost 100 money ( thats why money is important)
2. in same room every night, at last u need A rank on every study to keep her in your room ( its about 7000 point, max 9999 = S )
3. study together with high different study stat
how to have sex
there is 2 way to have sex with her

first way ( lover )
you need to be lover first and keep her in your room
you need at last 500 favorability to confess her ( include other NPC )

second way ( not lover )
u need to buy item from frog (left frog) to open public H when night time when she is not in her room
this is how you NTR other NPC XD (when you are not her lover)
how to impregnance your girl
this is final target of this game
your girl only pregnance 1 time in every loop
thats mean when first day you do sex with second way condition and impregnance her you will have good ending (when you are not lover)
to make her pregnance you need her heterosexsual stat at least 1, 4 is better
thats mean when other npc have sex when her heterosexsual stat 1 or 4 she will pregnance too.
your girl will not impreganance with you if you impregnance your first room mate
but u can impregnance your first room mate after you impregnance your girl ( it will open best ending )
abour her stat
exposure = open some CG and have chance to make her naked in public
toy = open some CG and have chane to use sex toy at night (u cant have sex when she use sex toy)
flirt = open some Cg and kiss or blowjob other NPC
heterosexsual = icncrease favorability other NPC and increase chance to get pregnance
that all you need to know

about frog shop
start from right to left (because you need it first to help you if not cheating)
from right
enhanced all sieves common (buy with gold)
1 . open all CG ( not includ animated CG)
2. lock sex stat other NPC
3. dont know yet
4. x-ray vagina
5. x-ray anal
6. auto loop when end
7. favorability start from 50 when loop back
loop start
looping from first day without tutorial
conditioning item (buy with scroll)
1. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 75
2. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 300
3. increase favorability other (selected) npc = 500
4 - 6. increase MC stat when do something
conversion shop
1. change 100 love to 100 money
2. change 100 scroll to 100 money
3. change 100 scroll to 100 love
inferiority (buy with love)
1. increase MC cum up to 9
2. dont know yet
3. to open option "let go to bed" when she is in your room ( this will make other NPC to have sex with her in same room)
4. this will open option to your first room mate (option 2 u need become lover and cheat with your first room mate), swapping sex (swapping sex with your first room mate), public H (sex without lover at night when she not in her room)
5. u can now see where your girl right now in every time
thanks for this game u can unlock CG by buy it from frog club with 4000 gold but u cant unlock animated CG except u finish the game (animated CG only reply what happen in your game before)

memory animated scene
your girl have 4 club (gym (no animated), swiming (no animated), karate (animated), dancing (animated)
other animated
blowjob, sex (vagina or anal ), public H, swapping sex

all animated scene above will appear in memory if you see it when play, if not it will not save
(but i dont know why kissing not save in memory)
how to cheat
all of Kegabi Laboratory game have save file to edit all value so u can cheat it, or use cheat engine is up to you

c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save
this place is where your save file
just open it

there is 25 NPC in this game start from 0 to 24
0 = MC
this is what you read now
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},"Lover":
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},"Pregnant":

this is how you read it
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},"Lover":
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},"Pregnant":

"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},
"you search this one" : {"__type":"System.Int32","value": change this number},
for example
"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 12
but if you change it like this
"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 0 ( your MC)
for study value u can change to 9999 (max) you will becom S rank and your girl will stay in your room on next calender
CTR + F to find and change value

SneakM
RapidReadingM
PickPocketsM
PersuadeM
ListeningM
PhantomM
WeaponryM
SwimM
RidingM
MaritialArtM
GymM
DanceM
ShadowM
NatureM
LightM
BaseMagicM
ArcaneM
AlchemyM

gold = money
FavPrice = scroll
Lust = love
Favorarity0 = increase your MC favorability

i hope this will hepl you to play
Update to this, if you guys are looking to fuck over the potion RNG, then look for DrinkAdjust in the save file in LocalLow, edit the numbers to make it look like this (18, 18, 18, 18, 0) and boom, Kotoha will then max out her Exposure, Toys, Flirt, and Heterosexual (actually pregnancy chance) stats. However, remember that it still deteriorates over time. I recommend replacing those 18s with 9999 to last a very long time. It'll still display 6 on the menu, but in reality, it will take much longer.

Last edited:

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Please someone tell me how tf desactivate the "forced defeat is ON" thing, it ntr's me more than the npc on themselves.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Real funny, I still don't get how all NTR games give you this option to avoid NTR with the minimum amount of content with the MC and use it as the focus in the game's description...

...For real? Like, for real real?
Holy shit, there's finally a NTR game with a MC that isn't just a fucking artifact! There's actual effort and reward in managing yourself in the game!
And I can get other bitches on my dick despite being cucked!!
You can actually end the game with 2 wives

LUluKAka

May 26, 2019
For everyone still wondering how to permanently raise the girl's exposure and other stats permanently, i think it works by letting her get impregnated by another man. Every guy has a "gender sickness at pregnancy" category and i think the stat mentioned there will be permanently raised after he gets the girl pregnant.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Dont use orange potion.
I remember i used it once, but the effect passed 3 runs ago. i still have 14 on stock but as i said i dont use them. I will try a whole new save and see if that fix it.
UPDATE: Making a new one worked, i losted all my progress for using a feature i gues... Fuck my life.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I literally don't understand the context of over half of it. I don't usually have a big problem with MTL, but there's just no comprehension in what they're saying.

I remember a similar issue in another game by Kegani Lab, but the premise kinda made it obvious what was going on. Here.. everything is a blur storywise.

Reactions: VOi.D

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
One of my own questions are, what the hell is Year-end and Idime Response? The gallery has an Idime CG, but that's when you apparently lose against the bully pick up artists.

I don't know about Idime, but I think I figured out Year-end.

If you havethat one checked, you will always fail your exam, no matter your skill values.

And this is important to everyone:
It seems like passing/failing your exam determines where the girlfriend character is sleeping for the following semester.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I literally don't understand the context of over half of it. I don't usually have a big problem with MTL, but there's just no comprehension in what they're saying.

I remember a similar issue in another game by Kegani Lab, but the premise kinda made it obvious what was going on. Here.. everything is a blur storywise.
Kegani's games generally have a track record of horrid MTL. Just gotta roll with the punches and understand that the basic premise is we're getting the protag's girl back. Everything else is just... there. Mangled. Garbled. Unintelligible.

Kinda like seeing and hearing eldritch abomination and their black speech. Just don't think about it. You'll bleed out your eye holes.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The game is significantly more stable than previous outputs, but "lost in translation" difficulties still ...

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck in the classroom? the time skip button disappears. save and reloading the game does not seem to fix the issue. I also have tried restarting from the beginning couple of times now.
Did you ever figure this out? Its right after the tutorial ends, right? You just get stuck in the classroom?

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
How do you turn OFF the "forced defeat"
The test results come up with 0% and it says forced defeat is on, but i cant find the option!
I think I may have figured it out. Either the lowest difficulty is causing issues (I switched mine to normal, but I doubt this is the problem) OR sleeping with Nene is causing problems. I don't know why since it is MTL, but I think the frogs are causing you to fail if you sleep with Nene since if you try to sleep with her, it says something about lovers and how he needs the frogs.
I've only found the 'forced defeat' on end of year tests, and noticed on the notifications page there is a 'End Year' checkbox that I checked for some reason during the tutorial(the top tick box if it says something different for anyone else) It will cause you to fail the end of year tests. After unchecking it on my games when I used a cheated save with max study grades I was able to get top place and make her my roommate for the next semester. I've also noticed the bottom box always made me lose some encounters like when those two guys hit on your girl at the gym. With it checked I always lost even with max weapons, and always won after unchecking it with max weapons. Unchecking these allowed me to play the game properly.

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
I just can't seem to get her to date me, even when her favour for me is maxed... all the other guys are below 300 too... What did I do wrong?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I just can't seem to get her to date me, even when her favour for me is maxed... all the other guys are below 300 too... What did I do wrong?
you need high grades to unlock studying together, and if ur the top of the exams then she becomes ur room mate and thats when you can sleep with each other

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
you need high grades to unlock studying together, and if ur the top of the exams then she becomes ur room mate and thats when you can sleep with each other
Well, I have already maxed out everything, already in one dorm with her, and she still won't date me...

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes