popel115

Jul 8, 2017
is it possible as a the main protagonist to fuck the girl in public around the school??? once you have confessed to her if soo how do i start that option is it frog potion related or something else?
yes, get her exposure to 6 and you can fuck her, regardless of you or someone else being her lover. When her exposure is 6 and she is not in her room at night, you can shag her immediately

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Found a bug, you can fuck her at 6 exposure at night and it won't count as her first time.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What kinda annoys me is that there are two ways you can fuck the other girl, either she is in your room or you swap. I would have liked it if there was an option to sneak out and have sex with her, generally you should be able to talk in the other room.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
What kinda annoys me is that there are two way you can fuck the other girl, either she is in your room or you swap. I would have liked it if there was an option to sneak out and have sex with her, generally you should be able to talk in the other room.
You actually can. You just need to get lucky if she is alone in the other room.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Someone can help me? I want to try to do my own edit uncensored.
I dont know how to extract the images and of course how to import them again after the edit.
Will be really good if someone extract the images and gave to me, then I do the edit and I send again to add to the game.
and of course share here >.<

I have the original version then not a problem for future patches.

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
1621276951253.png
can someone explain to me how to do all quest except stealing quest?, because i don't understand how to do this quest

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can someone explain to me how to do all quest except stealing quest?, because i don't understand how to do this quest
There are always three different kinds of quests.
One is stealing from the locker room, another one is taking a photo (the rainbow symbol) of the girl with the corresponding clothes (e.g. sportswear, swimsuit), and the last one is a potion you have to use in the room she will be for in the night (although you can also sneak into the room earlier, easier if she is already in your room).
But regarding the last quest, be careful since each potion has a different effect (exposure = exposure, flexible = likely to cheat (also publicly), toy = toy (you need to increase it for toys to appear for stealing), cloudless = pregnancy rate (I think), then there are the other ones which lead to a NTR scene with some types of parasites).
You can check the current effects of the potions in the heart menu, they are always x/6, and they will decrease over time.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You actually can. You just need to get lucky if she is alone in the other room.
What other room? If it is the second dorm, I can't interact with her, the same way I can't interact with the heroine when she is there.
Edit: Though I guess that does satisfy my other question of being able to talk to the heroine at night for when she is not in your room. But even then, how does she end up alone in the other room?

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Someone can help me? I want to try to do my own edit uncensored.
I dont know how to extract the images and of course how to import them again after the edit.
Will be really good if someone extract the images and gave to me, then I do the edit and I send again to add to the game.
and of course share here >.<

I have the original version then not a problem for future patches.
If you ever learn a way how to patch shit back in please tell me, as far as I know tools that could do that with modern unity simply don't exist. You can try to replace sprites with autotranslator for now, which should be feasible. To tell the truth, I'm not sure how do you plan to redraw every image here. It's better to get used to censorship imo, you don't notice it all that much after a while.

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
There are always three different kinds of quests.
One is stealing from the locker room, another one is taking a photo (the rainbow symbol) of the girl with the corresponding clothes (e.g. sportswear, swimsuit), and the last one is a potion you have to use in the room she will be for in the night (although you can also sneak into the room earlier, easier if she is already in your room).
But regarding the last quest, be careful since each potion has a different effect (exposure = exposure, flexible = likely to cheat (also publicly), toy = toy (you need to increase it for toys to appear for stealing), cloudless = pregnancy rate (I think), then there are the other ones which lead to a NTR scene with some types of parasites).
You can check the current effects of the potions in the heart menu, they are always x/6, and they will decrease over time.
ah i see thank you, then how about this quest?
1621279345557.png

Jun 24, 2017
How do you turn OFF the "forced defeat"
The test results come up with 0% and it says forced defeat is on, but i cant find the option!
I think I may have figured it out. Either the lowest difficulty is causing issues (I switched mine to normal, but I doubt this is the problem) OR sleeping with Nene is causing problems. I don't know why since it is MTL, but I think the frogs are causing you to fail if you sleep with Nene since if you try to sleep with her, it says something about lovers and how he needs the frogs.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Erosia Nice review. I suggest you change the bit with not being able to lock down the "potion traits" because you most certainly can do that eventually. Still a pain in the ass however (like most grindy parts in this game), but yes, it is a thing.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Is your affection higher then theirs? Just like during the day, maybe you can butt in if it is.

Also, what controls the ability to sneak into her dorm? Is it one of the school subjects like steal or one of the "inferiority" skills?
Yeah, they are all at negative something and I'm 999

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Erosia Nice review. I suggest you change the bit with not being able to lock down the "potion traits" because you most certainly can do that eventually. Still a pain in the ass however (like most grindy parts in this game), but yes, it is a thing.
I'm afraid that's one of the bugs that I've encountered. The lock does nothing, on or off. I've tested it and it gradually goes down within 2-5 days. Grey or blue, the lock does nothing. Or rather, maybe it locks something else, like the favorability of the NTRbros.

Edit: Confirmed, it is in fact, the favorability of NTRbros that gets locked down. This means her 4 traits sadly cannot be locked and we have to deal with RNG.

Last edited:

kamei

Oct 30, 2018
this is my first post in this forum
i already play this game about 2 days ago (you can NTR other NPC XD)
i try first and then i cheat to unlock animated CG

there is guide and cheat i found
(update guide, after 1.10 every UI is easy to understand)

this game is simple if you dont want to try cheating
if you think doing something mistake just loop back from frog club
dont forget to save every day to make least mistake
there positif and negatif when loop back

positif
your study stat will same
money, scroll, love will same
sex stat will same except favorability
your girl study stat will reset
your girl lover will reset
your girl pregnancy will reset

negatif
your girl stat icon or favorability back to -50 (if you not buy item to start it from 50)
other npc sex stat will same include favorability too
your girl first person will same
exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual will same
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how to get money
this is important if you not want ntr because first person will not reset when you loop back (except you cheat it)
u will have 3 quest from frog every day, 1 quest = 1 time skip
mostly you only can do first quest (making something in your girl room)
second and third quest is need a condition in same day.

about first quest
there is one quest (numbness) will make your girl lost her first person, so dont do this quest if you want to take your girl first person
other quest will increase exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual stat, do it wisely
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how to increase your favorability
1. gift will increase 100 but you lost 100 money ( thats why money is important)
2. in same room every night, at last u need A rank on every study to keep her in your room ( its about 7000 point, max 9999 = S )
3. study together with high different study stat
how to have sex
there is 2 way to have sex with her

first way ( lover )
you need to be lover first and keep her in your room
you need at last 500 favorability to confess her ( include other NPC )

second way ( not lover )
u need make her exposure 6 (naked) at night time when she is in other room
u need to buy item from frog (left frog) to open public H when night time when she is not in her room
this is how you NTR other NPC XD (when you are not her lover)
How to have Anal Sex
you need help from other NPC
at last make one NPC have sex with her when night time (not swapping sex) and wait until anal sex animation

in my case
i use potion to increase favorability (majesty) to 999 so he will become lover and have sex at night in her room
wait the animation until the animation become anal and cum inside
next day loop back
and become lover and have sex
anal sex option will open
how to impregnance your girl
this is final target of this game
your girl only pregnance 1 time in every loop
thats mean when first day you do sex with second way condition and impregnance her you will have good ending (when you are not lover)
to make her pregnance you need her heterosexsual stat at least 1, 4 is better
thats mean when other npc have sex when her heterosexsual stat 1 or 4 she will pregnance too.
your girl will not impreganance with you if you impregnance your first room mate
but u can impregnance your first room mate after you impregnance your girl ( it will open best ending )
about her stat
exposure = open some CG and have chance to make her naked in public
toy = open some CG and have chane to use sex toy at night (u cant have sex when she use sex toy)
flirt = open some Cg and kiss or blowjob other NPC
heterosexsual = icncrease favorability other NPC and increase chance to get pregnance
that all you need to know

about frog shop
start from right to left (because you need it first to help you if not cheating)
from right
enhanced common to all saves (buy with gold)
1 . open all CG ( not includ animated CG)
2. lock sex stat other NPC
3. you will know there someone have sex with her when open X-Ray
4. x-ray vagina
5. x-ray anal
6. auto loop when end
7. favorability start from 50 when loop back
loop start
looping from first day without tutorial
good item (buy with scroll)
1. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 75
2. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 300
3. increase favorability other (selected) npc = 500
4 - 6. increase MC stat when do something
conversion shop
1. change 100 love to 100 money
2. change 100 scroll to 100 money
3. change 100 scroll to 100 love
strengthened with inferiority (buy with love)
1. increase MC cum up to 9
2. dont know yet
3. to open option "cuckold" when she is in your room ( this will make other NPC to have sex with her in same room)
4. this will open option to your first room mate (option 2 u need become lover and cheat with your first room mate), swapping sex (swapping sex with your first room mate), public H (sex without lover at night when she not in her room)
5. u can now see where your girl right now in every time
thanks for this game u can unlock CG by buy it from frog club with 4000 gold but u cant unlock animated CG except u finish the game (animated CG only reply what happen in your game before)

memory animated scene
your girl have 4 club (gym (no animated), swiming (no animated), karate (animated), dancing (animated)
other animated
blowjob, sex (vagina or anal ), public H, swapping sex

after update 1.10 sex animation and service animation will show in different place

all animated scene above will appear in memory if you see it when play, if not it will not save
(but i dont know why kissing and anal not save in memory)
how to cheat
all of Kegabi Laboratory game have save file to edit all value so u can cheat it, or use cheat engine is up to you

c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save
this place is where your save file
just open it

there is 25 NPC in this game start from 0 to 24
0 = MC
this is what you read now
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},"Lover":
{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},"Pregnant":

this is how you read it

"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":12},
"you search this one" : {"__type":"System.Int32","value": change this number},
for example
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 12
but if you change it like this
"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 0 ( your MC)
for study value u can change to 9999 (max) you will becom S rank and your girl will stay in your room on next calender
CTR + F to find and change value

SneakM
RapidReadingM
PickPocketsM
PersuadeM
ListeningM
PhantomM
WeaponryM
SwimM
RidingM
MaritialArtM
GymM
DanceM
ShadowM
NatureM
LightM
BaseMagicM
ArcaneM
AlchemyM

gold = money
FavPrice = scroll
Lust = love
Favorarity0 = increase your MC favorability

i hope this update will help you to play

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
this is my first post in this forum
i already play this game about 2 days ago (you can NTR other NPC XD)
i try first and then i cheat to unlock animated CG

there is guide and cheat i found

this game is simple if you dont want to try cheating
if you think doing something mistake just loop back from frog club
dont forget to save every day to make least mistake
there positif and negatif when loop back

positif
your study stat will same
money, scroll, love will same
sex stat will same except favorability
your girl study stat will reset
your girl lover will reset
your girl pregnancy will reset

negatif
your girl stat icon or favorability back to -50 (if you not buy item to start it from 50)
other npc sex stat will same include favorability too
your girl first person will same
exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual will same
how to get money
this is important if you not want ntr because first person will not reset when you loop back (except you cheat it)
u will have 3 quest from frog every day, 1 quest = 1 time skip
mostly you only can do first quest (making something in your girl room)
second and third quest is need a condition in same day.

about first quest
there is one quest (numbness) will make your girl lost her first person, so dont do this quest if you want to take your girl first person
other quest will increase exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexsual stat, do it wisely
how to increase your favorability
1. gift will increase 100 but you lost 100 money ( thats why money is important)
2. in same room every night, at last u need A rank on every study to keep her in your room ( its about 7000 point, max 9999 = S )
3. study together with high different study stat
how to have sex
there is 2 way to have sex with her

first way ( lover )
you need to be lover first and keep her in your room
you need at last 500 favorability to confess her ( include other NPC )

second way ( not lover )
u need to buy item from frog (left frog) to open public H when night time when she is not in her room
this is how you NTR other NPC XD (when you are not her lover)
how to impregnance your girl
this is final target of this game
your girl only pregnance 1 time in every loop
thats mean when first day you do sex with second way condition and impregnance her you will have good ending (when you are not lover)
to make her pregnance you need her heterosexsual stat at least 1, 4 is better
thats mean when other npc have sex when her heterosexsual stat 1 or 4 she will pregnance too.
your girl will not impreganance with you if you impregnance your first room mate
but u can impregnance your first room mate after you impregnance your girl ( it will open best ending )
abour her stat
exposure = open some CG and have chance to make her naked in public
toy = open some CG and have chane to use sex toy at night (u cant have sex when she use sex toy)
flirt = open some Cg and kiss or blowjob other NPC
heterosexsual = icncrease favorability other NPC and increase chance to get pregnance
that all you need to know

about frog shop
start from right to left (because you need it first to help you if not cheating)
from right
enhanced all sieves common (buy with gold)
1 . open all CG ( not includ animated CG)
2. lock sex stat other NPC
3. dont know yet
4. x-ray vagina
5. x-ray anal
6. auto loop when end
7. favorability start from 50 when loop back
loop start
looping from first day without tutorial
conditioning item (buy with scroll)
1. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 75
2. decrease favorability other (selected) npc = 300
3. increase favorability other (selected) npc = 500
4 - 6. increase MC stat when do something
conversion shop
1. change 100 love to 100 money
2. change 100 scroll to 100 money
3. change 100 scroll to 100 love
inferiority (buy with love)
1. increase MC cum up to 9
2. dont know yet
3. to open option "let go to bed" when she is in your room ( this will make other NPC to have sex with her in same room)
4. this will open option to your first room mate (option 2 u need become lover and cheat with your first room mate), swapping sex (swapping sex with your first room mate), public H (sex without lover at night when she not in her room)
5. u can now see where your girl right now in every time
thanks for this game u can unlock CG by buy it from frog club with 4000 gold but u cant unlock animated CG except u finish the game (animated CG only reply what happen in your game before)

memory animated scene
your girl have 4 club (gym (no animated), swiming (no animated), karate (animated), dancing (animated)
other animated
blowjob, sex (vagina or anal ), public H, swapping sex

all animated scene above will appear in memory if you see it when play, if not it will not save
(but i dont know why kissing not save in memory)
how to cheat
all of Kegabi Laboratory game have save file to edit all value so u can cheat it, or use cheat engine is up to you

c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save
this place is where your save file
just open it

there is 25 NPC in this game start from 0 to 24
0 = MC
this is what you read now

this is how you read it

"you search this one" : {"__type":"System.Int32","value": change this number},
for example
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 12
but if you change it like this
"Lover":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0},
thats mean your girl lover with npc number 0 ( your MC)
for study value u can change to 9999 (max) you will becom S rank and your girl will stay in your room on next calender
CTR + F to find and change value

SneakM
RapidReadingM
PickPocketsM
PersuadeM
ListeningM
PhantomM
WeaponryM
SwimM
RidingM
MaritialArtM
GymM
DanceM
ShadowM
NatureM
LightM
BaseMagicM
ArcaneM
AlchemyM

gold = money
FavPrice = scroll
Lust = love
Favorarity0 = increase your MC favorability

i hope this will hepl you to play
English is of course, quite messy, but you are a pirate of camaraderie indeed. Make sure to take this to heart when wanting to edit your saves people.

Reactions: kamei

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's always fun to play a game in which you can fight the NTR, overall perhaps I would have liked to have a 3rd girl and that the second wasn't so slutty lol but for the rest it's fine.

Having said that... waiting for the text to load kind of kills me lol.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
If you ever learn a way how to patch shit back in please tell me, as far as I know tools that could do that with modern unity simply don't exist. You can try to replace sprites with autotranslator for now, which should be feasible. To tell the truth, I'm not sure how do you plan to redraw every image here. It's better to get used to censorship imo, you don't notice it all that much after a while.
Ok thanks but im already used to pixelation, also I already did another game edit by redraw all the pixelated things but was RPGmaker that is really easy to patch again, is just for fun is not if I need that to enjay the game, but having my own "mod" is something that I like.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes