AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'd prefer it if you got the chance to reset the girlfriend's stats when you did a time-loop. Having to start over on a new save because she cheated on you in one loop is annoying. But I guess it is what it is.

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
~~~~ COMMON BUG FIX ~~~~

For anyone else frustrated and looking like I was, if you're stuck on the initial classroom screen right after the tutorial ends where no buttons to do anything show up, start a new game and when it asks what difficulty is, you can switch off the tutorial completely. its right under the hardest difficulty. This is a workaround for this bug. I saw a few people ask about it. Happy gaming!

kamei

Oct 30, 2018
u can do anal sex
i think its need other npc help to open this option

this is my save file to see anal sex and some option
put it in this folder
c:\Users\$youraccountnamehere$\AppData\LocalLow\keganiLab\NtrLoopC

inside this save file
still in smester 1
favorability still low so you need increase it to become lover (have sex at night)
you already impreg her before become lover
if you can become lover before semester 2, you can open option 2 (cheating sex) with your homroom
next smester if you are lover and have sex, anal option will open too (same animation but diffrent X-Ray)

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
so after a "prologue" i cant actually do anything except waiting one time, and then i have no buttons to press, what do i do?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
None of them are lovers, already sharing the same room...
I'm not 100% sure but once she get to sup class for D rank for the Dark magic teacher and she's sent to Majesty (the emperor in the game ? ) you can't have sex with her in this Loop anymore and you're forced to start a new loop again...... but like i said not 100% sure but i'm like you unable to get any sex action with her (i can be lover but can't have any sex with her) ........

Edit : it's probably that way for some other teacher sup class who lock you out of any sex with the heroine in the actual loop and force you to start again ....

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
currently there is no option, i maxed out everything with the frogs, there's nothing for anal yet, it probably be added in update, Sexy bar their last game had few updates it ended on 1.60, Time loop is currently 1.00
How to unlock anal sex with girl?
There's anal scenes, but you must first unlock them using the anal potion(don't know the exactly name, but it mentions anal in the description).

After you finish all the 3 anal alien events you get to choose between her pussy and her ass when you do sex

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
None of them are lovers, already sharing the same room...
If you already confessed and you didn't became lovers i think i might be a bug or you have to loop again and the next time she'll be your lover(even tho the translation says she refused). After you confess you should appear as her lover with a heart besides your name and when you two are in the same room, you can start doing the naughty things.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Ahh yes kegani labs latest game.Like I did with the others before this,I'm not touching it until there's a decent translation or at least an uncensore patch.

asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
Someone can help me? I want to try to do my own edit uncensored.
I dont know how to extract the images and of course how to import them again after the edit.
Will be really good if someone extract the images and gave to me, then I do the edit and I send again to add to the game.
and of course share here >.<

I have the original version then not a problem for future patches.
Someone uploaded the CG on hitomi

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
So to get her as your roommate so she is in your room at night you have to be top of your class exams at the end of each week???? how long after acing the tests does she move in can you get her as a room mate only in the last semester or can it happen earlier struggaling to get her to move in any clarification would help like how many tests being top of the class does it take to move her in ?

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes