MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
Update

Update to this, if you guys are looking to fuck over the potion RNG, then look for DrinkAdjust in the save file in LocalLow, edit the numbers to make it look like this (18, 18, 18, 18, 0) and boom, Aoba will then max out her Exposure, Toys, Flirt, and Heterosexual (actually pregnancy chance) stats. However, remember that it still deteriorates over time. I recommend replacing those 18s with 9999 to last a very long time. It'll still display 6 on the menu, but in reality, it will take much longer.
You are a god. I never would had thought of this. Ty

buayas

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone know how to change from google translate to bing translate? i try to edit config.ini file but only google translate worked

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
has it been appropriately translated and patched?
Pretty sure dev added mtl English to it, he mentioned it in his ci page this is what he wrote

If you are playing the game, exit first
Open LanguageSettings.txt in NtrLoopC_Data / StreamingAssets Change
Language = 0 to Language = 1 for English Change to
Language = 2 for Chinese and
start the game and exit the text from Save

looks like ments already has it set to english from his mega file also.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Key:XR8dfvn1CxoW77Fr3Rh0eujuporrvnFwXr-AmQWWFR8
Ill look at this and update the OP in a few hours. If it has a built in english language variant it will be switched before upload if necessary. I hope it is as entertaining as reipatchers poetry :ROFLMAO:

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and my calendar is japanis so i dont know what next test it is
Its writting at learning menu

Also: TimeLoopNTRVer1.00\AutoTranslator Config.ini
Пятая строка, изменить с английского на русский "Language=ru" - автоперевод на русский.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Ill look at this and update the OP in a few hours. If it has a built in english language variant it will be switched before upload if necessary. I hope it is as entertaining as reipatchers poetry :ROFLMAO:
It's definitely better than free GT, but it's clearly mtl (perhaps partly edited). Best of all it doesn't require any internet connection. Also it's fucked up all over since they use dots instead commas. I guess I'm still doing my improved translation. Not sure about ingame data I only check text assets for now.

Reactions: Silentce

nut001001

Jul 29, 2020
hey guys can i change all japanese to english in just once? i don't want to see text slowly translate from jp to english each textbox

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
hello i need help after i 1.10 upted did my game go full japanis and whne i start normal game i srat with negativ 999 all stast pls help me i delet game and instal but same problme go on

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
now game start in april i have 10000 gold but the rest of stastu is just negativ 999 and look like i cant save or load

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated, please be aware reipatcher was added only to allow the menu and minor things to be translated. It won't effect the actual story. If it is a problem, we can just rip it out of the image and go without thanks to the developer having translated the game. It is still an MTL although less "fun" no more talk of Yaks unfortunately :p

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
I can't finish sex scene of MC and main girl, there is not showing "END"-button or something in any place, be it his room or school. Please help!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
... im certain this game is REEEEEEAAAAAAL easy in the native language its in but FOOOOOOOOK that 1 star. im gonna give advice to most here that havent done the smart thing already. get google translate on your phone and use the cam to translate most of the Japanese if your playing the original. if you want a flacid cock while playing this in garbo translation be my guest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes