gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I can't finish sex scene of MC and main girl, there is not showing "END"-button or something in any place, be it his room or school. Please help!
if you bought vagina and anus view from the frogs to end the sex you need go x button on top right to end the night, if you haven't the bell should work.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.10

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or i +100 Lust
F2 or o +10k Gold
F3 or p +100 Scrolls
literally this only way to do well in hard and hardest, thanks for this lol

Reactions: Brololol

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
it would be great if someone can compile this with "exposure, cheating, etc." lol
issue is MTL, only way have proper dialogue someone needs go in spend the time fixing translations, or we get fan made translation for whole game that doesn't use MTL. With sexybar we had few nice people that help make translation more bearable

Sere

May 15, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.10

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or i +100 Lust
F2 or o +10k Gold
F3 or p +100 Scrolls
Sadly, this isn't working. At least for me.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
1.10 has far better translation, i knew sleeping with lover was mistranslated, its actually being cucked

Edit: there's more changes two things added to frog room, and ending loops now instead of kicking back to starter screen.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I can't load my saves. Is it a bug or is the problem with my laptop?
1.10 should load your saves with no issues, as long you saved it should be in folder NTRLoopC. To find your saves you need make sure your files aren't hidden, go to User\username you made\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Is not working for me either.

I hold shift and nothing.
did you follow direction. for me it work. the cheat work, but you need to skip a day. just like sexy bar, hold shift then press f1, f2 or f3 and once it done wait for the next day.

Reactions: noxtek

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
Lol this game is broken so hard...
I even bought the game from DLsite opened it and its still broken...
What the fuck happened. I literally have no idea...
It stays as a blank image at the start but when it does show options you ant even press them and all starts are -999
what the hell

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to remove the black frame/curtains when the blondie is being sexed?

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
my only issue is you cant enter 2nd dorm with out death of god like what dose that even mean went to the frogs and nothing there

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
my only issue is you cant enter 2nd dorm with out death of god like what dose that even mean went to the frogs and nothing there
Agree that's my issue right there as well even if you have near max or max sneak. He is always somehow there.

I think the bug is sorta buggy.
Cause it doesn't state the needed study to be learned as well. When I failed some "test" I was surprised cause it doesn't even state what was needed.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible to remove the black frame/curtains when the blondie is being sexed?
you can. you got to keep clicking on your room when you go to the map or other room, depends on she in you dorm or other room.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so i beat the game. it was good but it get boring. same sex animation regardless what npc she have sex with. she don't look pregnant, when she at pool or gym. there no three some. you can't have sex with her if she not in your dorm. there female npc naked but you can do anything with them. they just walking. you can have sex with her gym or pool, only if her esposure is 6 and her pose on the heart icon. you can't change her pose.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Agree that's my issue right there as well even if you have near max or max sneak. He is always somehow there.

I think the bug is sorta buggy.
Cause it doesn't state the needed study to be learned as well. When I failed some "test" I was surprised cause it doesn't even state what was needed.
do i always do. first save the game and go to her dorm or gym or pool. if you got stop by him and then reload the game and try again.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes