xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
the animation doesn't seem to have been unlocked
All get unlocked at once because the requirement is beating the game. You just can't see both together, you have to watch them on their own, or watch it ingame for both at once.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
All get unlocked at once because the requirement is beating the game. You just can't see both together, you have to watch them on their own, or watch it ingame for both at once.
so i have to load up a save and then i can do it?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Either the MTL on this isn't bad or I've reached the point where I can read MTL natively.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Either the MTL on this isn't bad or I've reached the point where I can read MTL natively.
How do you translate yapping yaks? What about blood rising in cars? I can't understand it. Ah chestnuts are here too but at least I know that it means.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
How do you translate yapping yaks? What about blood rising in cars? I can't understand it. Ah chestnuts are here too but at least I know that it means.
I think yapping yaks is a mutilated pun or play on words. Maybe even derived from the English song lyric "Yakkity-Yak, don't talk back."
Not sure about the blood rising in cars though. Though, really it's almost certainly something about pressure, stress and moving forward.

Sere

May 15, 2017
For all of those who were suffering from the same problem, the loading system started working once I finished the game and got the harem ending.

Now, how do you date other girls in this game? And does anyone know what the second icon does? The rainbow coloured one.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Do you mean the time where she had to have sex with the teachers in the festival? You need to do the loop before it happens.
no, it is random, but in order to stop it if it's gonna happen anyway make sure her classes are at least rank B to avoid it if it tries to randomize her.... (I'm not 100% on it though. Would have to repeat several times to confirm it)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
For all of those who were suffering from the same problem, the loading system started working once I finished the game and got the harem ending.

Now, how do you date other girls in this game? And does anyone know what the second icon does? The rainbow coloured one.
I only think One girl is dateable besides the main character... the girl that starts in your room

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
is there a mode where you can view just the animation ? its tiring to have to wait to night everytime you want to see scene

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017

only other is twin tail hair girl, she sleeps around, if you want her you continue cheat on blonde, keep screwing her until you knock her up, only other good ending is getting both of these girls. There is no Harem ending not sure what you talking about, there's three good endings for MC two ends up with blonde, last one that is hardest is both girls, the other 4 endings are bad endings she becomes whore or choices another lover and goes lives else where. Also there is generic ending if main girl doesn't get pregnant and game loops, actual endings is her knocked up wearing crown and sort of dress

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes