Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone wanna tell me what the blue cock in the Heart menu means? It just says 4%. Considering the number of NTRbros and including the MC. That's 25 boys. I'm guessing it's the completion rate?

Edit: I'm a dumbass. It says Cock Collection up top. Definitely just completion rate.

But then another question, how do we stop the boys from visiting Kotoha (update translation changed her name from Aoba to Kotoha) at night? Bastards won't let her go exhibitionist in peace.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone wanna tell me what the blue cock in the Heart menu means? It just says 4%. Considering the number of NTRbros and including the MC. That's 25 boys. I'm guessing it's the completion rate?

Edit: I'm a dumbass. It says Cock Collection up top. Definitely just completion rate.

But then another question, how do we stop the boys from visiting Kotoha (update translation changed her name from Aoba to Kotoha) at night? Bastards won't let her go exhibitionist in peace.
you can't as long she in another dorm. to have the boys to stop visiting her is to have her move to your dorm by date her and have a great test. then wait to next semester. save your game before the next semester. if she not in your dorm by going to your dorm and you don't see a potion icon and her diary icon like the other dorm. that means she in the same dorm where the boys hit on her. load the game again until you see those icon in your dorm

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Again, after second entering the game it can't load, it can't be played, it can't ...
Нет ничего поганей, чем игры от Kegani ...

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Okay, I've done some test, and it seems that the translation for when you confess is way messed up...I thought she doesn't want to date us due to the translation, but actually it is the opposite... Way to make me retry to confess many times...

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I didnt really like any of Kageni's games after "Welcome to the sexy bar".
Is this one worth playing?
How is the MTL?
The devs mtl isnt that bad at least considering the patcher option. gameplay wise its a small step up, if u like ntr its worse and if u dont its better. its more of watching a girl getting corrupted more then anything and your like a voyeur since outside the beginning there's pretty much no more narrative besides the objectives. and they did do the happy end better when you can get a side bitch and make her preg.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes