dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a maximum number of times you can get her pregnant? (is it capped at 5?)
you don't have to max her pregnancy bar. if that bar is high, make sure she alone in your room. then save the game and try to get her pregnant

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Why it keeps saying about death of god everytime i visit her dormitory?
How do i reduce chance of being caught when i visit her? ( maxing out stealth changed nothng at all )
Why sex option is blocked, even when my relation with her 999 ?
What the point in collecting her underwear?
The chance of being caught in activity (sneaking, stealing, listening or reading) seems to be:
50% + 25%*(1st attribute / 10000) + 25%*(2st attribute / 10000)
Thus maxing out stealth does help, but you need to max out one other attribute to not get caught. I believe "goodness" meaning luck is 2nd attribute for this and a number of other things, but poetry makes it hard to decipher. The other likely option is "persuade", since it doesn't seem to do anything else.

You need to be dating (successfully confess), and she must be in your room (meaning you must have aced the exam).

It raises your heart / lewd mana. But mostly it's a collectible for collectibles sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
How to increase stats. Her stats keep reducing every now and then
That's why you increase your grades to have a study session to increase hers or are you referring to the stats that increase with potions? They will naturally become less potent with time... it's a way to prevent constant corruption and it's there to keep you paying attention..... I suppose

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Each of the 6 tertiary skills are used in different checks. This is explained when you make or fail a check, but if you're using MTL you might not understand it. Here's the skills in order. Chance of success = 50% + (Skill XP / 200).
  1. Hiding: Determines success rate of entering and lingering in the second dormitory without being discovered. Mostly useful for reading her diary in early and mid-game.
  2. Listening: Overhear the gyneological exam results without being discovered. Not that useful since there's a Gold-based skill that's fairly cheap and updates automatically.
  3. Persuasion: Never saw this check, but it might influence the rate of her agreeing to sex when you encounter her outdoors? Might also influence whether she'll agree to netorase/swapping? I didn't do either of these so these are just guesses.
  4. Stealing (high-priority): Successfully steal clothing items (e.g., to complete the 2nd daily quest), which is useful for stockpiling Gold without letting her get NTR'd.
  5. Speed-reading: Successfully read diary entries of past NTR events without being discovered.
  6. Moving silently (high-priority): Slip into the locker room (to steal clothing and complete quests) and move outside at night without being discovered.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazukazowsky

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
How do you get anal to trigger? I have used the "suspicion" potion a bunch of times, and got three "scenes", but then the third scene keeps repeating. It looks like there should be scenes with both girls, but I am not sure how to get them to trigger... tried "cheat sex" the same night and is just goes to the third scene after that...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
game didn't break when I unlocked all events with the 4k gold, so it might be just an application problem for those unlucky few

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
how do you progress after you confessed? i got 700 favor and still cant do anything... i assume you have to invite her to your room somehow??

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
how do you progress after you confessed? i got 700 favor and still cant do anything... i assume you have to invite her to your room somehow??
You must get her in your room by acing the semester-end exam.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Figured out how to get anal to trigger - you need to use the suspicion thing a bunch, then use it before doing cheating sex a bunch. (if you get sick of the RNG, then you can edit your save - curque2 should be set to 8 to get the suspicion potion)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i enjoy this, but it gets boring fast.

1) same sex animation and no gang bang
2) you allow to have sex with her if she in your dorm
3) unlike NPC, we can't kiss or get blowjob from her in morning
4) we can't talk to her if we lower then other NPC
5) we can have sex with other girl but no new sex animation
6) no new pose in heart icon, where we see her ass. they should give her a sexy pose
7) unlike time loop, sexy bar have orgy in the woods. they need to add one at night
8) we need to work on our grade to able to have her in our dorm
9) naked girl walking at night and that it. they need to add them having sex or something
10) no lesbian sex
11) most of the time she always in her dorm
12) it rare for her to be out of the dorm and out of the dorm, she just stand there doing none thing, even she naked
13) place she only have sex is pool, dorm and i think office and other place she only get kiss, blowjob and getting naked
14) even she pregnant from heart icon but it don't show her belly in pool, gym and so on

i just hope they add more

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol and Le Red

MakishaZ

Nov 14, 2018
I can't load my saves. Is it a bug or is the problem with my laptop?
Again, after second entering the game it can't load, it can't be played, it can't ...
Нет ничего поганей, чем игры от Kegani ...
Does anyone else is having problems loading? Mine just doesn't load a saved game at all LoL
If nothing mentioned in thread helps you with loading check to see if you AppData folder is not hidden, if it is you won't be able to load, you also probably had the same problem on their other game then. C/Users/~insertusername~/Appdata

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
If nothing mentioned in thread helps you with loading check to see if you AppData folder is not hidden, if it is you won't be able to load, you also probably had the same problem on their other game then. C/Users/~insertusername~/Appdata
Other Unity-games do not have such issues on the same platform. Looks like just Unity-butterfingers ...

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
hi bro, how you made the cheating to 6?

i got read the message, it should raise one of the cock favorablility, i did this, but can't find and difference........or should only make one cock high, the rest favor very low? or anything?
give potions to her without getting caught in her room. some increase those stats others increase her favor with a guy or sex scenes

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
hi bro, how you made the cheating to 6?

i got read the message, it should raise one of the cock favorablility, i did this, but can't find and difference........or should only make one cock high, the rest favor very low? or anything?
The quest in her room, remember that each Quest (potion) increase the fav of a guy too

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes