dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how to remove the curtains in her room? I do not understand something?
you can't. but depends on her like you or something. if you are lucky. i'll help guys. first if she having sex or playing with herself and go to her room and save the game. next if you see her shadow, load the game again or go to map and click on her room again. it goes same when she having with somebody. animation change when you click her room or load the game.

EscafloweHeat

Nov 18, 2019
Ah ok. Damn I thought it would be the eng version for 1.20
Yeah me too oh well, I already know the gameplay to get around while I wait for the translation.

you can't. but depends on her like you or something. if you are lucky. i'll help guys. first if she having sex or playing with herself and go to her room and save the game. next if you see her shadow, load the game again or go to map and click on her room again. it goes same when she having with somebody. animation change when you click her room or load the game.
And you can actually see her though I can't be specific and tell you how (though I think it has to do with a request potion, and also her like meter? (dunno for that)).

• Sad
Reactions: a55555

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
For everyone wondering about her stats, they go up temporarily with the quest potions, although each dose also increases the favorability of one of the rivals. You can edit your save to give these high values so that they stay at max even as they degrade over time. Here's the line of code to edit: "DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[14,14,14,14,0]}, Edit those numbers to your desired value to set her temporary score in the attribute. If you edit the permanent value, it wont change because those are calculated in game by how many pregnancies she's had. The permanent buffs to those stats result from each dude impregnating her. If every guy has impregnated her, she'll be at 6/6 in each stat permanently.

DisturbJin

Feb 8, 2020
how to remove the curtains in her room? I do not understand something?
So, I finally figured this out after fucking around with the save files. The transparency of the curtain depends on how many times she has already had sex (I think specifically vaginally) with the guy in question. The more times she's done it with them, the higher chance that the curtain will be transparent, or eventually gone. You can start re-clicking the dorm on the map to keep rerolling the scene if you're not seeing the one you like. I'll report back once I find the exact number needed to make the curtains potentially go away, but I can tell you now it's a high number. I wasn't even seeing it after 50 (granted, each time she fucks, the number goes up by like, 2 or 3, but still, the number is high. If you're that dead set on seeing it I advise you also edit the save files).

Apollo9312

Nov 19, 2019
Is it possible to change how often she sees her lover? She has gone an entire semester a couple of times with no action which I find strange.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i dont get it this game is broken for me and for the life of me i cannot understand why. someone mentioned that to uncheck the tutorial in the menu and there is no such thing in the options. So I have no fking idea what i am doing wrong.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Seems I will need to pull out Cheat Engine based off some comments. Haven't used that in awhile...

Management games are fun either way.

Edit: Finding variables is annoying with this game!

Last edited:

what4j

Jun 11, 2017
Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than the straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy at ULMF for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this game's ULMF thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not playtested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for you own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Links:

Installation Instructions:
Open Folder GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Set Language in LanguageSettings.txt to English (Language=1)
Unzip/Overwrite the files in GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than the straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy at ULMF for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this game's ULMF thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not playtested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for you own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Links:
Mega

thank you bro, the translation works well.

bojack188

Feb 13, 2020

Links:
Mega

Good stuff dude

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1.30 The changes are as follows
〇 Reflecting pants in
the changing room If you are a lover, even if you invade the changing room, your
 favorability will not decrease

〇Pants can be changed in a secret room Pants
 can be changed by clicking You can see the
 pants in the changing room

〇Fixed Toilet H Corrected H in the toilet when H was done in
 another place Corrected
 the display of favorability Corrected
 the character at the time of blowjob

〇Difficulty
 can be changed You can change it from the report card

〇 You can now
 buy 100% pregnancy from frogs.  You can turn it on and
 off from Chinkore. The
hero's pregnancy probability does not change.

〇The Chinese translation has been significantly revised,
 and the language can be changed from the title.

akmid60

Mar 6, 2021
So does anybody know if there is a updated cheat code out yet? The one that is posted does not work with latest update. I know it is probably to early to ask.

a55555

May 31, 2017
How to prevent the "special classes? "Does MC or Kotoha need higher than a D to prevent them?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 28 Votes