Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than the straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy at ULMF for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this game's ULMF thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not playtested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for you own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Links:
Mega

Installation Instructions:
Open Folder GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Set Language in LanguageSettings.txt to English (Language=1)
Unzip/Overwrite the files in GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Hey can u do trans for v1.3

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i don't know what they update beside the bathroom and everything is just the same. here the list they need to add

1) the girl with black hair, we only see her at night only. they should have her having sex beside the night

2) have the blond girl doing sexy pose, like she slap her own ass and once her expose is max, she play with her pussy in gym, pool. she don't do none thing, she just stand there naked, dancing

3) gang bang at night, where lot of girls and blond girl join the fun, while player watch or join the fun

4) pregnant belly, we all know we can tell she pregnant by going to the heart icon. it be cool having her pregnant belly in gym, pool and so on.

Reactions: Grimz6969

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i don't know what they update beside the bathroom and everything is just the same. here the list they need to add

1) the girl with black hair, we only see her at night only. they should have her having sex beside the night

2) have the blond girl doing sexy pose, like she slap her own ass and once her expose is max, she play with her pussy in gym, pool. she don't do none thing, she just stand there naked, dancing

3) gang bang at night, where lot of girls and blond girl join the fun, while player watch or join the fun

4) pregnant belly, we all know we can tell she pregnant by going to the heart icon. it be cool having her pregnant belly in gym, pool and so on.
2) this should be in game already, there's quests ask for vibrator and masturbation

4) i don't see her being pregnant besides ending happening

Reactions: Grimz6969

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
You can download the v 1.30 or 1.20 from and the translation from the user what4j , is 100% better

the only way to increase the options is with the potion quest in her room, (save in the night, past time check her roon in the morning for Exposure or the option you like, load if not, repeat) take note if you wanna have sex with her and you'r not her love, you need EXPOSURE, not cheating option.
Thanks dude, I'll try the game then

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.30

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or i +100 Lust
F2 or o +10k Gold
F3 or p +100 Scrolls
This does not work. Game wont launch.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I give up on this game! I'm playing for 3 hours, getting S in all subjects, I sweated to get 500 points from the girl but I still couldn't unlock the sex option... fuuuuuck

Reactions: Rastafoo

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I give up on this game! I'm playing for 3 hours, getting S in all subjects, I sweated to get 500 points from the girl but I still couldn't unlock the sex option... fuuuuuck
You only had 2 option to have sex with the blonde girl.
1) be in the same room and be the lover (500 afinity, confess) .
2) the girl is in love with other guy, need EXPOSOTURE lvl 6 and roaming in the night.

Reactions: kryanBR

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020

this is a racing game, you need to reach fav 500 before other guys and setup the lover relationship. if other guys get 500 fav beofre you, she will be lover with others.

after you get all full score of the skill, get 1st rank of the final test (not mid term), you will able to same room with the blonde girl.

1. be lover, same room can direct have sex at night.
2. not lover, same room, the girl cheat need reach 6, to have sex with her.
3. lover or not lover, expose 5 or above, chance she will not in bed room at night, you can find her and xxx

clix

Jul 25, 2020
1.30 The changes are as follows
〇 Reflecting pants in
the changing room If you are a lover, even if you invade the changing room, your
 favorability will not decrease

〇Pants can be changed in a secret room Pants
 can be changed by clicking You can see the
 pants in the changing room

〇Fixed Toilet H Corrected H in the toilet when H was done in
 another place Corrected
 the display of favorability Corrected
 the character at the time of blowjob

〇Difficulty
 can be changed You can change it from the report card

〇 You can now
 buy 100% pregnancy from frogs.  You can turn it on and
 off from Chinkore. The
hero's pregnancy probability does not change.

〇The Chinese translation has been significantly revised,
 and the language can be changed from the title.
fixed likeability i cant find where i change it after opening the option...

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes