kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
No, you're doing fine. The reason why a teacher is fucking here, is because: 1- her cheating stat is high, wich make her have sex with the second character with higher favorility or 2- she as a D in one assignature, so she's having "suplementary" lessons y you catch why I mean.
iiiive already given up on the game.
I created a new save and made faster and better progress with the hints. i got S rank in all subjects with it too, completes the final tests with grade 1. I LOST ACCOUNT OF HOW MANY LOOPS I GAVE AND NOTHING, no progress :< definitely this game is not for me hahah but thank you all for the tips!

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What's the game function for using swapping or neotase when she lives with you? Also why are curtians sometimes opened, sometimes closed, and sometimes see through?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
iiiive already given up on the game.
I created a new save and made faster and better progress with the hints. i got S rank in all subjects with it too, completes the final tests with grade 1. I LOST ACCOUNT OF HOW MANY LOOPS I GAVE AND NOTHING, no progress :< definitely this game is not for me hahah but thank you all for the tips!
Well, the real problem is farming those scrolls when you start to play. The best way I find is playing to loose a few loops. So I did some runs confessing to here, but letting other guys cheat me and taking all their quest/potion quest to farm gold and hearts (inferiority). You reach enough gold and inferiority, you can start farming scrolls helping you gf with her assignatures (every low asignature is fine, don't need to focus on the ones for test). Once you have some currency in gold and scrolls you only one red likebility potion + 600 gols units in gifs you can confess in 1 or 2 days if the other guys don't in you too much at the start of the loop.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Can someone give a quick gist on how this game works?
Or how do you loop?
1st you need to understand, this game is a bit like a racing game, if you dont get the girl fast, other people will get her. ie you are competting with some male NPC.

the girl will have favorility with MC or other male NPC, daily enconter will increase the fav, when the fav reached 500, you are able to confess, and be lover with the girl. Of course, other male NPC also can confess, you need to raise the fav to 500 before other guys.

commonly, only lover can have sex with the girl at night. and lover can't be taken over, ie once someone be the lover, other guys can't taken over event the fav is higher. (this is all the common case, the game have designed some un-common) the "someone" can be MC or other male NPC.

to the girl, MC and other guys is the same. but as MC, you have your own power and challenge.

your power: you can re-start the loop, the game is short, total 3 semester with 12 days each, ie total only 36 days, within this 36 days, anytime you can re-loop to the day one. a bit like re-start the game, but re-loop can carry over all your skill, gold or what ever you have. but the girl will forget everything, forgot her lover, all fav will re-set, and remove preg.
but the sexsual records won't be cleared. the 1st person will also remain.

another power is your skill, once you reached 9999, you will forever top 1, other guys won't able to go beyond you. and the forg club can provide some good function potion, that is the most cheating part.

the challeng: the girl will join random club, she will have higher starting fav with the guys in same club and fav will goes up by time goes. MC have to go by daily encounter. Or good rank in exam.

NPC lover can have sex with her at night regardless which room she stay in, but if MC be the lover, have to get top 1 in final exam to have same room with her, then can have sex.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What is the circle on the Heart Screen, that shows Penis and %? Also what's the point of being nude? You're supposed to approach her when she's wandering at night but I don't get the options to go underwear only and full nude. Also in the secret room I can pick panties and it says panties are changed but I don't see this anywhere.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
commonly, only lover can have sex with the girl at night. and lover can't be taken over, ie once someone be the lover, other guys can't taken over event the fav is higher. (this is all the common case, the game have designed some un-common) the "someone" can be MC or other male NPC.
No, not really, that girl is a slut when it comes to relationships. Also she will dump you for some other better guy and you can't get her back without restarting loop.
your power: you can re-start the loop, the game is short, total 3 semester with 12 days each, ie total only 36 days, within this 36 days, anytime you can re-loop to the day one. a bit like re-start the game, but re-loop can carry over all your skill, gold or what ever you have. but the girl will forget everything, forgot her lover, all fav will re-set, and remove preg.
except she does remember everything the same as mc, technically she keeps development with her club and "preaching" as well as previous relationships and memory about being pregnant I think?

NPC lover can have sex with her at night regardless which room she stay in, but if MC be the lover, have to get top 1 in final exam to have same room with her, then can have sex.
I'm trying to impregnate her while she's wandering outside at night while I'm not a lover and someone else is, that would be some fun for a change.

There is a translation I posted on the previous page, you can try that if you haven't seen it. It's not polished yet and I know there some mistakes but it should convey all the meaning none the less.

Last edited:

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
No, not really, that girl is a slut when it comes to relationships. Also she will dump you for some other better guy and you can't get her back without restarting loop.

except she does remember everything the same as mc, technically she keeps development with her club and "preaching" as well as previous relationships and memory about being pregnant I think?

I'm trying to impregnate her while she's wandering outside at night while I'm not a lover and someone else is, that would be some fun for a change.

There is a translation I posted on the previous page, you can try that if you haven't seen it. It's not polished yet and I know there some mistakes but it should convey all the meaning none the less.

oh.....I writting this to a new comer, thats why i mention common and un-common, those skill getting from pregnant or potion, i define as un-common to new comer, i feel he need to play some time to see more.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
oh.....I writting this to a new comer, thats why i mention common and un-common, those skill getting from pregnant or potion, i define as un-common to new comer, i feel he need to play some time to see more.
You can get to that point in a minute if you play it like me i.e. keep her pure and then feed her some exposure potions beforehand well it all depends on luck here and store some inferiority from clothing if you want to have fun at night :) Everything is explained perfectly in-game actually and there some additional neat options to discover. The major point here is that she does not forget anything (I've seen some people assumed she did).

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
1st you need to understand, this game is a bit like a racing game, if you dont get the girl fast, other people will get her. ie you are competting with some male NPC.

the girl will have favorility with MC or other male NPC, daily enconter will increase the fav, when the fav reached 500, you are able to confess, and be lover with the girl. Of course, other male NPC also can confess, you need to raise the fav to 500 before other guys.

to the girl, MC and other guys is the same. but as MC, you have your own power and challenge.

another power is your skill, once you reached 9999, you will forever top 1, other guys won't able to go beyond you. and the forg club can provide some good function potion, that is the most cheating part.

the challeng: the girl will join random club, she will have higher starting fav with the guys in same club and fav will goes up by time goes. MC have to go by daily encounter. Or good rank in exam.

Thanks man, you helped me alot.
One last thing how can I not let her join that Teacher sex event thing? How can I avoid that?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
One last thing how can I not let her join that Teacher sex event thing? How can I avoid that?
Quick solution - lowering teacher's favorability keeps the scenes from advancing (thus reaching sex)
Real solution - tutor girl until she doesn't have a single not passing score (D).
There's a potion related to tutoring that should also stop events, but I haven't tried what exactly it does.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Quick solution - lowering teacher's favorability keeps the scenes from advancing (thus reaching sex)
Real solution - tutor girl until she doesn't have a single not passing score (D).
There's a potion related to tutoring that should also stop events, but I haven't tried what exactly it does.
No I mean the school emperor festival, how can I avoid that

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Sorry, I always wanted to do this troll.

More seriously, Yes you need to reload : I think she is designed as a "coffee maid" after one of the holyday, so you can reload before these holydays if you still have this save.

Reactions: Jetstream300

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020

are you saying the guide room sexcum? that can avoid as long as she does not have D grade (not MC grade, you can study together to improve her grade, no D will be fine, higher grade no function)

the term break, club camp, when play new game, 1st round not happened, but by play more, it become un-avoidable.

Reactions: Jetstream300
2.90 star(s) 28 Votes