Dsandr

May 12, 2018
fixed likeability i cant find where i change it after opening the option...
Try next in heart menu: choose cock of NPC in list, then right down from girl figure lock the favorability by press the small blue circle with lock symbol on it :)

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
This game has avoidable NTR, yes, but it sure does become less of a grind when you perform actions that increase the chances of NTR.
Honestly don't see how it's avoidable but it was fun in some sense either way.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
this is a racing game, you need to reach fav 500 before other guys and setup the lover relationship. if other guys get 500 fav beofre you, she will be lover with others.

after you get all full score of the skill, get 1st rank of the final test (not mid term), you will able to same room with the blonde girl.
like the heart index finger on top of her penis means she's in love with me right? so, when I'm above 500 (the other n were over 185) and I declared myself to her... she said that she already has someone. BEING THAT I HAVE MORE POINTS THAN THE OTHERS! I've already taken the final exam... and msm the heart is on top of my penis she still won't let me have sex. Is this a bug or am I really doing something wrong? because I have all S subjects, I always get 500 (giving gifts and studying with her) and yet she doesn't go with me... seriously?

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
like the heart index finger on top of her penis means she's in love with me right? so, when I'm above 500 (the other n were over 185) and I declared myself to her... she said that she already has someone. BEING THAT I HAVE MORE POINTS THAN THE OTHERS! I've already taken the final exam... and msm the heart is on top of my penis she still won't let me have sex. Is this a bug or am I really doing something wrong? because I have all S subjects, I always get 500 (giving gifts and studying with her) and yet she doesn't go with me... seriously?
It's actually a mistranslation... When you confess, she actually agrees, but because of how it's an MTL, it turns out weird. After you confess, try to check her likeabilty. It will show a heart at your cock.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
You only had 2 option to have sex with the blonde girl.
1) be in the same room and be the lover (500 afinity, confess) .
2) the girl is in love with other guy, need EXPOSOTURE lvl 6 and roaming in the night.
how can i increase the EXPOSOTURE? i think i haven't tried it!

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
how can i increase the EXPOSOTURE? i think i haven't tried it!
Those favour quest. You need to be able to sneak into her dorm (When you're not in the same dorm) and there's a prompt where you can give her some potions (There are different kinds of potions, so be carful which potions are being given that day. I'll stay away from the numb potion as that prompts a scene where she got raped by an alien like thing)

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Those favour quest. You need to be able to sneak into her dorm (When you're not in the same dorm) and there's a prompt where you can give her some potions (There are different kinds of potions, so be carful which potions are being given that day. I'll stay away from the numb potion as that prompts a scene where she got raped by an alien like thing)
well.. I'm going to create a new save because ive seen this scene several times.
1- heart is already on the dick
2- the second man she loves has 185 points and I have 837
3- the shitty option to "have sex with her, kiss and go to bed" doesn't appear. And she lives sucking the teacher's cock (which has 185 points)
Conclusion: New save....bye my progress
Thanks for help guys. leeeeets see if it will work now :cautious:

Vestinel

May 4, 2018
This game has avoidable NTR, yes, but it sure does become less of a grind when you perform actions that increase the chances of NTR.
Honestly don't see how it's avoidable but it was fun in some sense either way.
Yes it is avoidable, it took me around 9 hours to do it, in maximum difficulty.

btw did you know you can exchange interaction points for money or heart points?.

here is save file. (Save 4 is MC ending max dif)

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
To have sex with the main girl you have to complete a month as the top of the class student once the next month starts she will be moved to your room as a kind of reward once she is in your room not in the second dorm you can ask her for sex if you have confessed to her or even if she has another lover that has confessed to her if you can slip her the flexible potions to max 6 you can get her to fuck you even though she already has a lover cheating on them with you. you can also slip her other potions the one begingin with sk increases her chance for pregnancy ,suspicious adds anal events,felxible increases her chance to cheat on her lover and toys self explanitory only potion im not sure about is cloudless.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
You can download the v 1.30 or 1.20 from and the translation from the user what4j , is 100% better

the only way to increase the options is with the potion quest in her room, (save in the night, past time check her roon in the morning for Exposure or the option you like, load if not, repeat) take note if you wanna have sex with her and you'r not her love, you need EXPOSURE, not cheating option.
the translation from there seems to work great from just loading it up. im just in the intro and the translation is amazing. but its comment number 103 for me. maybe some comments got deleted or something. i did go to some other site and download the 1.30 that took almsot an hour to download. but for any one who wants a good translation this looks good. again im just at the intro and the only down side i see so far is the calander is still untranslated so i have no idea what is comeing up

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
How do you like my translation so far? I had to remove yaks I'm sorry. There was no play test yet and I haven't really seen it ingame, so, if you find any problems, please be sure to tell me. It should be mentioned that this is not a rewrite — I tried to translate as much as possible to the best of my ability. Probably didn't translate pun names correctly, perhaps someone would be able to help me with that. Descriptions are the great fun actually, but it was probably the hardest part and I don't feel invested enough.

I'd suggest you to not rush things meaning you should not upgrade everything right away. It's far more enjoyable to struggle for a bit, this dev totally gets how it's supposed to be done. So make money and fav money for potions, learn, follow your gf (not knowing where she is might be nice too). There some other translation floating around, you could probably grab h-events from there meanwhile. Don't forget to do the tutorial thing.

Now, shall I continue with my efforts? I could provide you with an updated translation as it goes if you really want to see H. Or, I could drop it if it's no good it doesn't really matter. I was going to translate some other keganilabs game anyway.

Current progress (assets):
- Main game 100%
- UI 100%
- Sex events 7%

See attachments.

To install, replace text files inside StreamingAssets folder.

To replace calendar, extract bepin into game folder, you probably don't need bepin if your game version is above 140 since it's all text now (or you can replace with empty text and keep patched pictures with bepin).

Choose either 110 or 140 (depending on your game version).

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Unfortunately, when i load a game, there is almost no text anymore.
I don't know I'm sorry. I don't experience any problems whatsoever. Can you please verify that LanguageSettings.txt is set to English and is not broken in some way?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
well.. I'm going to create a new save because ive seen this scene several times.
1- heart is already on the dick
2- the second man she loves has 185 points and I have 837
3- the shitty option to "have sex with her, kiss and go to bed" doesn't appear. And she lives sucking the teacher's cock (which has 185 points)
Conclusion: New save....bye my progress
Thanks for help guys. leeeeets see if it will work now :cautious:
No, you're doing fine. The reason why a teacher is fucking her, is because: 1- her cheating stat is high, wich make her have sex with the second character with higher favorility or 2- she as a D in one assignature, so she's having "suplementary" lessons y you catch what I mean.

Last edited:

ktazok

May 16, 2017
I don't know I'm sorry. I don't experience any problems whatsoever. Can you please verify that LanguageSettings.txt is set to English and is not broken in some way?
Don't be sorry, that's quite great that you did a better translation.

I am using the 1.3 version, maybe you did your translation in the 1.1?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Don't be sorry, that's quite great that you did a better translation.

I am using the 1.3 version, maybe you did your translation in the 1.1?
Well yes as it is the only version available to me. If you share an updated version with us, I can update my translation.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes