Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
I'm new to this so hopefully I won't get put on blast for asking this: is there an android port of this?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
1st you need to understand, this game is a bit like a racing game, if you dont get the girl fast, other people will get her. ie you are competting with some male NPC.

the girl will have favorility with MC or other male NPC, daily enconter will increase the fav, when the fav reached 500, you are able to confess, and be lover with the girl. Of course, other male NPC also can confess, you need to raise the fav to 500 before other guys.

commonly, only lover can have sex with the girl at night. and lover can't be taken over, ie once someone be the lover, other guys can't taken over event the fav is higher. (this is all the common case, the game have designed some un-common) the "someone" can be MC or other male NPC.

to the girl, MC and other guys is the same. but as MC, you have your own power and challenge.

your power: you can re-start the loop, the game is short, total 3 semester with 12 days each, ie total only 36 days, within this 36 days, anytime you can re-loop to the day one. a bit like re-start the game, but re-loop can carry over all your skill, gold or what ever you have. but the girl will forget everything, forgot her lover, all fav will re-set, and remove preg.
but the sexsual records won't be cleared. the 1st person will also remain.

another power is your skill, once you reached 9999, you will forever top 1, other guys won't able to go beyond you. and the forg club can provide some good function potion, that is the most cheating part.

the challeng: the girl will join random club, she will have higher starting fav with the guys in same club and fav will goes up by time goes. MC have to go by daily encounter. Or good rank in exam.

NPC lover can have sex with her at night regardless which room she stay in, but if MC be the lover, have to get top 1 in final exam to have same room with her, then can have sex.
You forgot to mention quest and potions, they give you gold but they also have some risk like incresing favorability of others NPC, pregnancy chance, and increasing exposure and cheating behavior. These last two can be use by the play, the first when reach level 6 lets you have sex if with her at night in some random even where she go commando, the second lets you have sex with her if you are in the same room at nigth with no other guys present or if she is masturbating. In both cases you need to remove your clothes from the menu. So, you can get her pregnant even if she have another lover (NTR counter attack, bitch).

ye

Nov 13, 2017
when i put cheat and gallery unlock mod into game file, it stop working
the game does not lunch at all
any tip or solution for that ? or how can i fix it ?

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
main game is updated to 1.30

would like OP to MTL the thingy because I'm too dumb to do it

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Good day everyone, I am interested to play this game only to find out after downloading the game on the first post (1.10) that there's a newer version (1.30).
I managed to download the version 1.30 through the link I found some pages above me, but it is so painfully slow to download since the host(s) requires premium account to download with my full speed. I was thinking to upload the whole ver 1.30 game to another mirror(s) but I was limited by my slow internet upload speed. To solve this problem, I decided to create a very amateurish patch using . This patch basically allow you to update your downloaded ver 1.10 game downloaded from the front page of this thread to ver 1.30 + Mitsuna 's updated translation for ver 1.30 (link here).
Here's the patch free for you to download if you're interested:
(32~33Mbs)

Virustotal.png

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Good day everyone, I am interested to play this game only to find out after downloading the game on the first post (1.10) that there's a newer version (1.30).
I managed to download the version 1.30 through the link I found some pages above me, but it is so painfully slow to download since the host(s) requires premium account to download with my full speed. I was thinking to upload the whole ver 1.30 game to another mirror(s) but I was limited by my slow internet upload speed. To solve this problem, I decided to create a very amateurish patch using . This patch basically allow you to update your downloaded ver 1.10 game downloaded from the front page of this thread to ver 1.30 + Mitsuna 's updated translation for ver 1.30 (link here).
Here's the patch free for you to download if you're interested:
(32~33Mbs)

View attachment 1266210
There was an error while I tried patching it, any idea how to fix?

[!] Invalid file: "AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" yee.png

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
There was an error while I tried patching it, any idea how to fix?

[!] Invalid file: "AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"
Try again with fresh file just extracted from the zip. Just tried it again myself using freshly extracted game files and it works.
1624846509289.png

Reactions: Metropolisz
2.90 star(s) 28 Votes