Asdew1234

Oct 28, 2019
Im currently playing the 1.3 version, game runs good issue is memory menu. the last image is called new text and have the image of the changing room event that is next to it (I assume is like new page because it has way less scenes than the 1.0 one had). If I click that scene game stops working and if I try to see any other scene it stops working after the scene is displayed. issue is im stuck with only a few scenes I cant even check how many content im missing. anyone had the same issue or knows a way around it? only thing I have done that might conflict with the file is using translations for 1.2 on the 1.3 game

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Im currently playing the 1.3 version, game runs good issue is memory menu. the last image is called new text and have the image of the changing room event that is next to it (I assume is like new page because it has way less scenes than the 1.0 one had). If I click that scene game stops working and if I try to see any other scene it stops working after the scene is displayed. issue is im stuck with only a few scenes I cant even check how many content im missing. anyone had the same issue or knows a way around it? only thing I have done that might conflict with the file is using translations for 1.2 on the 1.3 game
Try using translation file ver1.30 posted by Mitsuna here

Reactions: Asdew1234

Pancake_man

Jun 6, 2020
Updated to Ver1.40
The changes are as follows

〇 Blow
 job is possible if you are a lover It is possible at the gymnasium

〇 difficulty intense flame difficulty increase in
 favorability is now easy to raise
 performance of the club is now easy to raise
 Also, the price of good feeling down potion has increased

〇 Add voice when kissing

〇 Change the UI for increasing pregnancy probability to ON / OFF

〇Korean
 can be changed from the additional title

〇 Correction of some texts

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how to cheat girl stats to stay always high? I want to try outdoor sex but it says I need both hetero 2 and exposure 6. I never managed to get to exposure 6 without +2 from lover click. Some aid from mechanics screens would be nice too. because even if some stuff is translated i have no pale idea what it is doing.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
For everyone wondering about her stats, they go up temporarily with the quest potions, although each dose also increases the favorability of one of the rivals. You can edit your save to give these high values so that they stay at max even as they degrade over time. Here's the line of code to edit: "DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[14,14,14,14,0]}, Edit those numbers to your desired value to set her temporary score in the attribute. If you edit the permanent value, it wont change because those are calculated in game by how many pregnancies she's had. The permanent buffs to those stats result from each dude impregnating her. If every guy has impregnated her, she'll be at 6/6 in each stat permanently.
for permanent impreg to work should I get ending Every time or restarting loop after impregnation works?

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
for permanent impreg to work should I get ending Every time or restarting loop after impregnation works?
I'm not sure. I think the stat should go up as soon as a new guy knocks her up, but you'd have to check by comparing her stats before and after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
here a list this game must have

1) allow main character have sex in morning too. you can only have sex at night

2) new sex position. it get tired of the same sex position

3) they need to add blond girl pregnant belly. she run around the school pregnant but no pregnant belly

4) allow the blond girl have sex at night beside the dorm.

5) have the blond girl have three some depends how flirt level

6) make other people have sex too or something. we got background people just passing by while blond girl giving a blowjob to a student. we got female student at night walking naked and that it.

7) we need to see more of that girl with the black hair. we only see her at night only with a towel or she having sex. i will like to see her doing something in the morning.

8) potion allow the player to drug her with potion that increase her flirt, expose and so on. face it guys it going to take a long time to get what you want from her. there is a potion that allow npc to fuck her or a blowjob from her. but no potion to increase her status

9) having blond girl have sex in pubic depends her flirt level

ik you guys going to same. you asking to much or something. this game have lot potential. i like to see this game to the max

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
saw the review saying that the point of ntr games is ntr.... he said, "what's the point of saving the girl on the first playthrough".... I do that... In fact, I don't play ntr games for the ntr... i play it for the story.... that's why I refuse to play games that are ntr only.... I want a chance to protect the girl whether its a male mc trying not to get cucked or a female mc trying to follow true love

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
saw the review saying that the point of ntr games is ntr.... he said, "what's the point of saving the girl on the first playthrough".... I do that... In fact, I don't play ntr games for the ntr... i play it for the story.... that's why I refuse to play games that are ntr only.... I want a chance to protect the girl whether its a male mc trying not to get cucked or a female mc trying to follow true love
The only problem is: no matter which way the dev. choose there will always be one person saying it's the wrong way to play ntr-games. Most want to fap, and at best when the original/intendet partner is losing to an "alpha"-male.
Which so often leads to: antagonist has big penis, can fuck for hours, make the girl climax frequently, and bam, she is now in love with the bad boy.
Simple as that: good/better story needs built-up and most people don't have time for that...

This game looked good in the previews, but in the end it's missing so much, I would say I hope for patches, but it's already up to version 1.4 I think more than 1.6 we will not see...sadly...

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The only problem is: no matter which way the dev. choose there will always be one person saying it's the wrong way to play ntr-games. Most want to fap, and at best when the original/intendet partner is losing to an "alpha"-male.
Which so often leads to: antagonist has big penis, can fuck for hours, make the girl climax frequently, and bam, she is now in love with the bad boy.
Simple as that: good/better story needs built-up and most people don't have time for that...

This game looked good in the previews, but in the end it's missing so much, I would say I hope for patches, but it's already up to version 1.4 I think more than 1.6 we will not see...sadly...
I do admit it's missing a few tweaks that could bring it to near perfection.... sadly, as you say, it prolly won't happen

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
How do you like my translation so far? I had to remove yaks I'm sorry. There was no play test yet and I haven't really seen it ingame, so, if you find any problems, please be sure to tell me. It should be mentioned that this is not a rewrite — I tried to translate as much as possible to the best of my ability. Probably didn't translate pun names correctly, perhaps someone would be able to help me with that. Descriptions are the great fun actually, but it was probably the hardest part and I don't feel invested enough.

I'd suggest you to not rush things meaning you should not upgrade everything right away. It's far more enjoyable to struggle for a bit, this dev totally gets how it's supposed to be done. So make money and fav money for potions, learn, follow your gf (not knowing where she is might be nice too). There some other translation floating around, you could probably grab h-events from there meanwhile. Don't forget to do the tutorial thing.

Now, shall I continue with my efforts? I could provide you with an updated translation as it goes if you really want to see H. Or, I could drop it if it's no good it doesn't really matter. I was going to translate some other keganilabs game anyway.

Current progress (assets):
- Main game 100%
- UI 100%
- Sex events 7%

See attachments.

To install, replace text files inside StreamingAssets folder.

To replace calendar, extract bepin into game folder, you probably don't need bepin if your game version is above 140 since it's all text now (or you can replace with empty text and keep patched pictures with bepin).

Choose either 110 or 140 (depending on your game version).
Good shit bro, hope you can keep your fire lit. I did something similar for the NTR tavern game, but stopped due to IRL and the remaining scenes being pretty uninteresting.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
that's what I try to find in an NTR game. Otherwise, most Japanese NTR games are just summed up into this image cuckinbell.jpg

Reactions: Jasra343
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes