Dsandr

May 12, 2018
〇Fixed Toilet H Corrected H in the toilet when H was done in
 another place Corrected
 the display of favorability Corrected
 the character at the time of blowjob
What's the Toilet H - you mean anal branch or something else?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
1.2 adds toilet room, with a few sex scenes in it.
And where is it? Is it possible to make the jump to this location in the usual way, or does it appear only during certain events, such as the use of anal potions?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Someone who loves this game can tell me if it's worth the play even with the MTL being as bad as everyone says?

akmid60

Mar 6, 2021
what is the fastest/best way to increase cheating to max 6? or any of them for that matter. Highest I have been able to get them is 3.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Someone who loves this game can tell me if it's worth the play even with the MTL being as bad as everyone says?
You can download the v 1.30 or 1.20 from and the translation from the user what4j , is 100% better

what is the fastest/best way to increase cheating to max 6? or any of them for that matter. Highest I have been able to get them is 3.
the only way to increase the options is with the potion quest in her room, (save in the night, past time check her roon in the morning for Exposure or the option you like, load if not, repeat) take note if you wanna have sex with her and you'r not her love, you need EXPOSURE, not cheating option.

Reactions: ktez and Jackie96

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
If you don't want to wait for the RNG to grant you 3 exposure potions in a short period of time (well, 2 if you are her lover and click to add +2) is to edit the save (either to give to the potion, or to just increase that score)

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
1. potion quest, the cheat potion, but this is just a temp effect, the effect dropping down by each day.
2. in-preg by cook with cheating like, in cook collection, each coock you can see their club and a preg acquire, have cheat , toy and so on, once the girl in-preg by this cok, she will grant one level of this cook likes, and its permanent.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes