jafarian

May 25, 2017
Having some issues, I press new game and get stuck on a loading screen and it acts up before either crashing or having to be shut down. Any help dealing with this type of issue?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
What's the point of playing an NTR focused game and avoiding the NTR, thats like missing out on 90% of the CG
You know, I "LOVE" comments like these. Like there is something physically prevent people from doing a pure run and then a slut run. Also you could make the same argument by saying "What's the point of playing a non-focused NTR game and engaging the NTR, that's like missing out on 90% of the CG"

People, play any game however the fuck you want. Even if you never want to engage NTR content in a mainly NTR game, then go for it. Personally I like the game that give me both choices. I like the challenge.

Aug 12, 2017
Ok I'm very lost here. I have all the stats of the lessons in A and even in S, and when the end of the semester comes sometimes I have been in first place, obviously passing the degree (I guess), but the girl has not come to my room, she stays in the second room and I cannot have sex with her. Is it a bug or something?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Ok I'm very lost here. I have all the stats of the lessons in A and even in S, and when the end of the semester comes sometimes I have been in first place, obviously passing the degree (I guess), but the girl has not come to my room, she stays in the second room and I cannot have sex with her. Is it a bug or something?
try this. first you need to date her and you need 500 to able to date her. next save the game and go to the next semester. if she not in your room. then load the game again and try again

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
from the ci-en, add in the blow cheating in toilet, scene is the same, just new background. but 1.2 have few useful add in, like the toy can display on day map, can kiss in the pool, can stop preg from other guys.
i'll wait for the next update. if they going to keep update this game

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
i'll wait for the next update. if they going to keep update this game
the game dont looks complete yet, the dev developing this game pretty fast, few days get 2 version now. but they are selling the game on on-line shop, not sure if have any hero will upload the game here.

i try to find few 1.2 or 1.3 outside, all trial version, ie you can't see most of the sences.

Eretik1313

May 29, 2018
Girl stats, such as cheating, are 4 byte decimal in cheat engine. 1st level is 1-3, second 4-6, etc. 18 is max. When you start a new day it goes -1 for previous value.

Reactions: ASZX_XZSA

DisturbJin

Feb 8, 2020
Girl stats, such as cheating, are 4 byte decimal in cheat engine. 1st level is 1-3, second 4-6, etc. 18 is max. When you start a new day it goes -1 for previous value.
So is there a way to edit the values to keep them up? I don't think the cheat file posted can change them, can it?

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
So is there a way to edit the values to keep them up? I don't think the cheat file posted can change them, can it?
This is from my save file.
{"DomitoryNumber":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":15},"ClothStrip":{"__type":"ClothStrip,Assembly-CSharp","value":0},"ClothType":{"__type":"ClothType,Assembly-CSharp","value":0},"DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[986,980,0,974,0]},"SexSkillLevel":{"__type":"System.Int32

986,980,0,974,0 is what you edit to change the stats. Exposure,toy,cheating,last one,0. It goes down so you can put a large number so it doesn't go down from 6.

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Are you making sure that you're getting first place on the test that comes at the start of the second Semester, the one where three of your skills are checked at once? That's the only one that decides if she'll stick in your room or not, otherwise the only issue I could see happening is you messing up something with the code, as I doubt you got a million gold through manual grinding.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes