dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how the fuck do you make the guys leave the girl alone at night
if she not your dormmate in the second semester, the guys will always hit on her. but if she your dormmate, they will leave her alone, but npc will have sex with her, if her cheating bar is high

ominios

Oct 15, 2019
if she not your dormmate in the second semester, the guys will always hit on her. but if she your dormmate, they will leave her alone, but npc will have sex with her, if her cheating bar is high
She was my roommate then she left in the middle of the 3rd semester

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
here the other thing they have and don't, if they going to update

1) unlike npc, we can't get a blowjob from her at all.

2) we can't have sex in the morning. but other male npc can

3) you can have sex with her, if she your dormmate. but it depends on your subject and you got to ask her out and that is 500

4) you are able to go back in time

5) money and so on are the keys to beat the game. to make money, you got to do some task like drug her that leaves ntr and also raise male npc likes, stealing but failed and your likes will go down, so make sure you save before you try to steal. sometimes task is to take picture of her, kiss, her clothing and so on

6) if doing the task, make sure you save the game before you try to steal or drug her. if you to make money by drug her. if she not your dormmate. there is a chance that a guy that will stop you and it will skip. the guy will stop you and that is her dorm and at night.

7) Don't bother asking gang bang and so on. it will be cool to have gang bang.

8) you asking, where is she. there two way. one is to look around or two go to the frog in blue on the left. pay him and you are able to know where is she

9) the frog on the right on the chair. he got lot good stuff. but it lot of money. as you see on pussy icon, it blank and that frog that standing on the chair on the right come in. pay him and you are able to see her pussy and ass and able to see what going on, like she having sex or sex toy in her pussy or ass

10) you asking how to make more money. task like drug her gives you heart, gift her give you paper. go to the wood thing in the middle where the frog standing at. exchange them into money

11) to date her is 500. quickest way is to gift her is money and it 100. but if the npc likes is higher than you. you are not able to talk to her or she giving a blowjob. to tell, is the number on there head so wait until she alone, accept at night, because the guys will always trying to hit on her.

12) if you into ntr. there are two ways. first is to drug her depends on npc. males will give you the task. when you see 100, when in her dorm. there will be two guys, one is the devil that summon demon but. he trying to get her pregnant and other guy anal summon demon to fuck both girls ass. second the frog that in the middle will sell you portion and it 50 for each paper and can get the paper from giving gift to her or talking to her. the purple portion will increase npc like. the max is 999 just like us.

13) to beat the game, is to get her pregnant before other npc because if she got pregnant with someone else and reach the end of the final semester, you start over from may again. but if she pregnant with your kid. you beat the game and you go to main menu and you unlock events that you didn't unlock.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
You know, after finally beating this game, I think I've gotten over my hatred of NTR. No, the game didn't turn me into a person who likes Netorase, but the word doesn't boil my blood when I hear or see it anymore.
I think a lot of people have the burning hatred of NTR due to feeling inadequate, or at least that why I hated it. When you read or play any media, you put yourself into the shoes of the main character and things feel more personal when it brings up your own personal issues.
But, as I played this game, an epiphany struck me, "Why am I doing all this for this girl? I've seen others that look more interesting than her."

ZsDigki.gif

And just like that, I realize going after one girl who would literally change her mind on her feelings for me at the stop of a dime, because another guy has more stamina or some shit, is not worth my time.
When twin tailed, black haired girl is bro enough to give you a tutorial and let you fuck her, I think she's better than the main chick. She might fuck every guy she sees, but at least I know she's a slut and not indecisive.
I rather fuck and romance the girl who slept with the entire swim team at one point, than the virgin who would rather suck the disgusting dick of their teacher, because she's just that easily persuaded and manipulated.

"I'm sorry, but Brown-kun can last 5 more minutes longer than you and can make me cum 30 times a day."
Oh no! Anyways...

Like, the longer I played this game, the more I rather waste my time with twin tailed chick or even the fucking background characters. Maybe, the other girls in the school will appreciate my talent of reciting the whole "Oh shit, I'm sorry" video word for word more than the main chick that I literally time loop for.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
If she's not your roommate after the first semester just restart the loop and get back to grinding. You'll either need luck or to just max out everything to keep her.
that or you can save the game before the next semester hit. it really works for me

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Ah yes MTL and NTR are fucking duo, one is a brat that have bad attitudes when you first met him in family reunion but next time you saw him he become more mature but still a brat and another one is cunt fuckboi which is your jerky elder sibling or asshole little sibling that shit on you every times you do shit but like sibling, you hate him but not that much.

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
my savegame below (run without NTR, but can choose option swapping) put into C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\LocalLow

save nr. 23

Stats: (game easy mode, and here is a lot grind. 2021-05-17 133211.png

And she wait in our dormitory

Last edited:

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Finally got the good ending. Not bothering with the hardest difficulty because i guess it's for masochists since there's no benefit for it. Wish you could actually have fun with the other girls in the school.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Kill me if I understand what am I suppose to do in this game. MTL is Garbage with capital G. I need to learn Jap.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ok so short summary.
This game is too convoluted, there's way too much crap going on all at once and it doesn't help that the instructions are jumbled up in pointless dialogue that's poorly translated MTL.
Spent 3 hours, had no idea what the hell i was doing or why. The majority of H scenes seemed to have literally Nothing to do with game progress. You can view 80% of them by reading her diary at any point in the game. The rest of the H scenes are just random events. Only 4 sex animations can be unlocked through favor.

How hard is it to make a simple, straight forward game with intuitive progression that's well balanced between effort and reward?

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes