JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I'm looking at an empty classroom and all i can do is view stats and schedule. no option to move... I could barely read the MTL so i feel like the tutorial may have been helpful...but...

Anyone wanna give me an idea?
I've had that issue. I think it's just a bug. Just save and quit.

Reactions: gesanor

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
okay so i have seen this asked but not sure if it was actually given but is it possible to aquire some sort of save for this game

the translation is barely understandable so i have no idea how to deal with the game and kinda just wanna get something where most stuff is open and i can just derp around with it

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I like games with gameplay. Do you want better translation? I still can't find game notifications anywhere tho, everything else probably translatable.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
This ain't the game for that..... it is in the name my dude. when it is in the name just don't play, if you don't like. (cause like... 99% of the scenes probably be ntr XD )
Let's see, read the previous comments, you can pass the game without ntr, it is dodgeable, I also play it for 2 reasons, because I like the art of the two girls and because I feel like it

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Is there tool to translate the unity game like translator++. Just wanna translate the whole thing.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
What is the demon of the second dormitory? and how do i get it?
Pretty sure thats just a weird translation. You wanna unlock the ability to sneak into her room. It's either something you unlock with hearts (inferiority?) or something you get by studying (maybe steal?). Either way, there's no demon to get so idk why it translates to that.

Reactions: lOlNoo

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I'm dumb, I can only figure out how to have the first 2 conversations, study together and confess. No idea how to kiss, go to bed and such

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
Everyone talking about ntr and stuff, but can we talk about the frog in the preview screenshots?
I feel like that is more important.

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
All the save files are text files, which means you just need notepad to change values like gold, fav and lust.
That makes game a lot easier, but it's still grindy mess.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes