Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what's different from the original 1.00 release besides slightly better MTL? I still think it's lame that the pregnancy doesn't show up in scenes or stand images through school..... having it only with endings and option check was lame... seeing the secondary girl being pregnant during story scenes would have been nice

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Untitled.png

in version 1.00 before i got same like this problem when use gallery unlocker.
now in version 1.40 get this too. Even start a new game

please how to fix?
i use another game in unity it's fine like NTRMan games

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 1315848

please how to fix?
Oh, I got a problem like that a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly, the problem was related to my drivers, try updating or installing another version of your video card drivers. Also, check windows updates and see if you have everything up to date.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Wish I could talk directly to this dev and make him/her understand that a full translation would make these games really popular with us ntr dweebs. Even if all that happens is he/she posts the script on a bilingual studies forum and pays the translator 100 bucks equivalency.

The MTL is particularly bad with these games for some reason. But they become crazy good once scenes start getting fan translated but that takes a long time to get to and I think it turns people off the initial release.
it cost more money and they're didn't know if it worth or not. most of japanese people make those game for japan people too because mostly in japan they're can't speak english. so i guessing this game is made for japan people.

besides making people to crate a translate, why not you learn japan instead? and so whenever japanese's game came out with mtl you're not barking about mtl?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
it cost more money and they're didn't know if it worth or not. most of japanese people make those game for japan people too because mostly in japan they're can't speak english. so i guessing this game is made for japan people.

besides making people to crate a translate, why not you learn japan instead? and so whenever japanese's game came out with mtl you're not barking about mtl?
Because japanese is a useless language outside of Japan, the languages that matter are English, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian, anything else is pointless to learn. Only reason anyone would want to learn Japanese is to be able to understand the shit they're saying in games, and even then thats pointless because they eventually translate it since they end up making more money translating it and bringing it to the west anyways

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Why reipatcher? I do not understand why some still choose to use this over bepinex?! Bepinex is non destructive, once reipatcher is installed you can't get rid of it! They are also incompatible with each other meaning plugins for bepinex can not be used at all while reipatcher is installed. Please for the love of god stop using reipatcher for unity games when there is a perfectly usable, if not better version of XunityTranslator for bepinex.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Because japanese is a useless language outside of Japan, the languages that matter are English, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian, anything else is pointless to learn. Only reason anyone would want to learn Japanese is to be able to understand the shit they're saying in games, and even then thats pointless because they eventually translate it since they end up making more money translating it and bringing it to the west anyways
dude, they're more profit by selling it only for japanese, because it will taking more cost to translate and there's not much fan of ntr and anime style out there. it's like their game not that famous (e.g koikatsu or illusion company). even if they want to translate the game, i believe they release it on steam. go check this thread and see how fucked up they are with steam.

Reactions: Aughustk5

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Why reipatcher? I do not understand why some still choose to use this over bepinex?! Bepinex is non destructive, once reipatcher is installed you can't get rid of it! They are also incompatible with each other meaning plugins for bepinex can not be used at all while reipatcher is installed. Please for the love of god stop using reipatcher for unity games when there is a perfectly usable, if not better version of XunityTranslator for bepinex.
can you tell me more about it?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
can you tell me more about it?
Sure!

It's as simple as unzipping bepinex into the games root folder (where the exe is). Then you run the game and bepinex will do its thing. Plugins are then put into the created plugin folder inside the bepinex folder such as mosaic removers, translators and debugging/console hacks.

You can find a lot more info here as well as the downloads:

You can also find the bepinex version of the unity translator here:

The only thing that bepinex requires from the user is to determine whether the game is 32 bit or 64 bit. which is quite simple to determine. If no plugin folders etc... are created in the bepinex folder when running the game, then you have a version mismatch. simply unzip the other version into the game folder and replace everything.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: dalzomo and Gunnams

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Oh, I got a problem like that a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly, the problem was related to my drivers, try updating or installing another version of your video card drivers. Also, check windows updates and see if you have everything up to date.
Okay thx mate

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017

please how to fix?
my gallery unlocker isn't backward compatible, i'll make a new one.

Reactions: namikaze12

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.40

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or "u" +100 Lust
F2 or "i" +10k Gold
F3 or "o"+100 Scrolls

Last edited:

Whitey22

Sep 17, 2017

Your message is undercut by your poor grasp of English.

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Sure!

It's as simple as unzipping bepinex into the games root folder (where the exe is). Then you run the game and bepinex will do its thing. Plugins are then put into the created plugin folder inside the bepinex folder such as mosaic removers, translators and debugging/console hacks.

You can find a lot more info here as well as the downloads:

You can also find the bepinex version of the unity translator here:

The only thing that bepinex requires from the user is to determine whether the game is 32 bit or 64 bit. which is quite simple to determine. If no plugin folders etc... are created in the bepinex folder when running the game, then you have a version mismatch. simply unzip the other version into the game folder and replace everything.

Hope that helps.
thanks man! i'll try in different game

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
kinda boring... all of the recollection are not animated except for in the after clearing option

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes