Jul 30, 2018
ya, that was why i wasn't really expecting it to be implemented
it's not that big of a deal since you just have to add "belly" variation to the existed image/animation
not have high hope for that but it would be better if they did that since this game is loop and there are much more potential than just few club clothes and few endings.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
hey guys. i just hear from sexy bar post that there won't be anymore version for both sexy bar and time loop. they said they making a new game. so i guess that it for time loop and sexy bar.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
hey guys. i just hear from sexy bar post that there won't be anymore version for both sexy bar and time loop. they said they making a new game. so i guess that it for time loop and sexy bar.
New game? Can't wait they never disappoint. Just wish they'd change the looks of the heroine. pretty much the same girls in every game

Reactions: Le Red
Jul 19, 2021
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.40

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or "u" +100 Lust
F2 or "i" +10k Gold
F3 or "o"+100 Scrolls

Followed instructions provided and put in game folder and is not working...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
yes, this game increase my "Brokengrish skill" to max level. now i can speak perfect "brokengrish" as close as Hououin Kyouma. "El Psy Congroo"

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
yes, this game increase my "Brokengrish skill" to max level. now i can speak perfect "brokengrish" as close as Hououin Kyouma. "El Psy Congroo"
i acquired and maxed out that skill along time ago.... most good stories had the worst MTL's

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Because japanese is a useless language outside of Japan, the languages that matter are English, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian, anything else is pointless to learn. Only reason anyone would want to learn Japanese is to be able to understand the shit they're saying in games, and even then thats pointless because they eventually translate it since they end up making more money translating it and bringing it to the west anyways
Imagine complaining about a language being useless outside of its native country, then saying Russian has value xD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Imagine complaining about a language being useless outside of its native country, then saying Russian has value xD
i'm gonna be quite honest..... a language is only as important as what your investing your time and entertainment in requires of that language.... so if you are born like atlantian, then everything but your native tongue would be useless unless you need it for other parts of you're life

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
So, how do you have sex with her? I have 500 favorability and she's my girlfriend but how do I get her to the room?. Also, after the festival, it showed that she had sex with teachers but the game never said anything until the festival.

EDIT: Ok, I figured out to have sex with her you need her to be your roomate. However, the second thing is still confusing.

Last edited:

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the animated portion of the gallery without clearing the game? I used the gallery unlocker mod but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes