poopems

Jun 25, 2020
Ok, so just editing the values to make her pregnant with someone doesn't change the text or anything about what she says about them. Am I messing something up?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
yeah his previous works with birth are better the last 2 have been meh is there any way of giving this charecter nipple rings?
Things like rings or condoms on the girl depend on who is her lover. MC gets nothing different.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Ok, so just editing the values to make her pregnant with someone doesn't change the text or anything about what she says about them. Am I messing something up?
Why you even bother with that, just but two purple potions, give them to the guy you want her to get pregnant with and profit. The only thing can mess this plan if your cheating and opposite sex values are too high. If so she can get pregnant by the second guy with most favoribility in the pool cheating scene or by clubs members during night (I thing this one is triggered when the guy that speaks with her is member of the club she attends).

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks so much for this list. I've been wracking my brain and scanning this thread trying to figure out why I keep failing to enter into the 2nd Dorm. Sneak and Steal are both maxed, and I even maxed Persuade in desperation. The notice is "the second dormitory needs the death of God" lol. If the skills appear in the same order in game as you list them here, may I safely assume the "Goddess" skill is the one? ^_^;;
I played the JP version. I have no idea what the MTL terms are for each skill. If you give me the JP I can tell you what it is.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I played the JP version. I have no idea what the MTL terms are for each skill. If you give me the JP I can tell you what it is.
I confirmed that was the skill I needed to raise since my post. Once I trained it a few times I stopped failing. Thanks!

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, I think that skill actual translation should be something like influence, because it's related to the emperor a.k.a the principal of the school.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys i have a question i try so many times to take her virginity but is imposible.... always is taken by some one so i try to cheat i edit the game save and i make her S on all category i make all the guys -999 favorbility and i keep like this until end of the first month but stil her virginity is taken by a strange alien and is get fuck in summer break ....

So any one any idea what i can do to take her virginity befor any one else .

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys i have a question i try so many times to take her virginity but is imposible.... always is taken by some one so i try to cheat i edit the game save and i make her S on all category i make all the guys -999 favorbility and i keep like this until end of the first month but stil her virginity is taken by a strange alien and is get fuck in summer break ....

So first question: Her virginity is taken by "alien" cock? You mean this little thing, which looks like a facehugger? If yes: then you gave her potions, and some of them are followed by a scene at night ("suspicious" gave her the anal-parasite, and "numbing" will paralyse her, so the facehugger will deflower her in that night).
If this wasn't the fact: giving her stats (I assume school-stats not exposure etc) will make it a lot easier for the others to get her.
The opposite stat will give others a favoribility bonus whenever they talk with her.
The cheating stat will allo her to fuck around bevore the stat is high enough (which schould be over 500)

So to keep her for you: no "strange" potions (numbing and suspicious) and keep her cheating/opposite stat as low as possible.

And if you want to make it without edit cheating, just buy the frog-cheat where you start with 50 fav for her in new loops. I could make it with these alone in hardest difficulty...

Reactions: TaoKirito

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017

First, you don't need to S her califications, you only need to prevent her having a D in any signature. Second, don't put much attention on other guys, drink the potion that gives you a fav gain bonus, and spam the gif command (it cost you 100 money units) with potion buff you get 200 fav points, so in three runs (less than two days) you can get over 600 fav points, allowing you to declare your love. Finally, the alien thing is your fault, that's caused by a quest potion, read the description that mentions smething about an "AUTONOMOUS PENIS" and avoid it, even better, avoid the potions if you want to be sure you don't get cocked.

Reactions: TaoKirito

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hey , i have problems with the game everytime i start a new game the game crashes can someone help?

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
sadly for this game no. corruption i think is unity. corruption you can play in your android
actually unity game engine supports android. i just dont know why the dev didnt make an android version for this game which actually more convenient and has more users than windows.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
i just dont know why the dev didnt make an android version for this game which actually more convenient and has more users than windows.
What? It's more convenient to play on <7" phone or 8-10" tablet than on 15-17" notebook or 21-32" PC screen?
Also yes, Android has more users than Windows but small % of Android users plays on it and even less are playing Eroge.
The biggest market in JPY for most Eroge is PC. Consoles are second (mostly handhelds like PSP/VITA for lightnovels).
Here is ranking of most popular Simulation Games on VNDB (look how many the is Android/iOS icons):
vndb ranking.png

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
What? It's more convenient to play on <7" phone or 8-10" tablet than on 15-17" notebook or 21-32" PC screen?
Also yes, Android has more users than Windows but small % of Android users plays on it and even less are playing Eroge.
The biggest market in JPY for most Eroge is PC. Consoles are second (mostly handhelds like PSP/VITA for lightnovels).
Here is ranking of most popular Simulation Games on VNDB (look how many the is Android/iOS icons):
View attachment 1329573
i said android is more conveniet and has more users than windows. more people browse the internet using android than windows. hentai games dominated the pc for over 25 years while android has been around over 10 years. i didnt say many people play hgames in android read my post above.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
So first question: Her virginity is taken by "alien" cock? You mean this little thing, which looks like a facehugger? If yes: then you gave her potions, and some of them are followed by a scene at night ("suspicious" gave her the anal-parasite, and "numbing" will paralyse her, so the facehugger will deflower her in that night).
If this wasn't the fact: giving her stats (I assume school-stats not exposure etc) will make it a lot easier for the others to get her.
The opposite stat will give others a favoribility bonus whenever they talk with her.
The cheating stat will allo her to fuck around bevore the stat is high enough (which schould be over 500)

So to keep her for you: no "strange" potions (numbing and suspicious) and keep her cheating/opposite stat as low as possible.

And if you want to make it without edit cheating, just buy the frog-cheat where you start with 50 fav for her in new loops. I could make it with these alone in hardest difficulty...
So to buy the frog-cheat I need to do a loop ?

After I got her S on all study category was easy because teachers will not take her for extra hours and make things to her.

Thanks for you opinion I will try it please let me know if you have any tips please.

And can u say me more about this ever she go with the other girl to bitch after alien sex and got summer break and she got fuck almost by every one I check the sts.

Do you have any idea how to avoid this?

First, you don't need to S her califications, you only need to prevent her having a D in any signature. Second, don't put much attention on other guys, drink the potion that gives you a fav gain bonus, and spam the gif command (it cost you 100 money units) with potion buff you get 200 fav points, so in three runs (less than two days) you can get over 600 fav points, allowing you to declare your love. Finally, the alien thing is your fault, that's caused by a quest potion, read the description that mentions smething about an "AUTONOMOUS PENIS" and avoid it, even better, avoid the potions if you want to be sure you don't get cocked.
So I have my fav at max 999 but for what u say I need to do not take the strange potion in the night ?

And after that alien same she go to a bitch and se got out with some boys she and the other girl.
I will try to not take the potion until the end of the game and let's see what will hapen.

If you have any tips please let know.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
Is any chance to get NTR random stats mod each day? I like surprises! Cuz if cheating is 0 and u dont get potions to get cheated she never cheats on u,... not funny!

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Is any chance to get NTR random stats mod each day? I like surprises! Cuz if cheating is 0 and u dont get potions to get cheated she never cheats on u,... not funny!
play in HARD MODE.

The treat is still active, even when the creator has said there will be no more updates. So people like fight the NTR :D

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
I am playing on hard mode but his stats no change... idk why only change with potions and if cheating is in level 0 he never do a kiss or anithin with other guys unless raises that value... a bit anoying ( I am playin on Hardship mode)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game was good, i like ntr. but i wish they could add more. they could add girl with black hair more of her because we only see her at night only. she is a horny girl. she should be doing the same as her. fucking, sucking and so on in the morning. like i say they done with this game. so no more update.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes