doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
have they ever consider having an option to remove the shitty curtain that they have in all of their shitty games their horrible cg art are already barely bearable and have shadow people on top is really a great shit cream topping.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
have they ever consider having an option to remove the shitty curtain that they have in all of their shitty games their horrible cg art are already barely bearable and have shadow people on top is really a great shit cream topping.
Maybe you should look a little closer, before writing with so much hate.
In this game the curtain isn't always there, so at least in the gallery the curtain is toggable.
But I think, the curtain is something some people (maybe fans of these dev) want to see, because the MC isn't aware who is on the other side (not like the player), and reading your comment I think you are not part of the target audience...

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Maybe you should look a little closer, before writing with so much hate.
In this game the curtain isn't always there, so at least in the gallery the curtain is toggable.
But I think, the curtain is something some people (maybe fans of these dev) want to see, because the MC isn't aware who is on the other side (not like the player), and reading your comment I think you are not part of the target audience...
yeh no sht i learn my fking lesson to stay away after having to go 3 of their games back to back hoping it improve a little but its the exact same sht with just a different setting.

Apr 28, 2020
Is there somewhere I can go or someone who can tell me how to play this game? The MTL gave me a basic idea of what to do but I really can't make heads or tails of what I'm actually supposed to do. Like, the heroine got pregnant on the third month, idk if that's good, bad, or I lost the game. Not to mention I can't really figure out what a lot of stuff actually is, like what is the scroll next to the heroine favorability stat? And where do I even see sex scenes anyway? All I can find are of that green haired girl

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Lol, the shadows are actually better than the actual lackluster art style behind them.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I hope we get a good translation later.

I quit this game literally right at the start. "The two became dating", lmao.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I hope we get a good translation later.

I quit this game literally right at the start. "The two became dating", lmao.
1628917934225.png
1628918203188.png
1628918258441.png
i just hoppe all the fk kids who blame the translation just learn how to read the first pages of the topic where the MANUAL translation of a user is.
if you can't undernstand this, your english is worse than mine

Reactions: kazukazowsky

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
i just hoppe all the fk kids who blame the translation just learn how to read the first pages of the topic where the MANUAL translation of a user is.
if you can't undernstand this, your english is worse than mine
The installation manual is literally just extract and run.

What the fuck are you talking about.

dt90

May 23, 2020
noob question
sorry guys, i can't really but really understand how the heck to play
I put the file to unlock the gallery, if I understand correctly it is the "memory" section of the main menu, but they are all CG :(
how do i get animations? i go into the game but the cheats don't work and i pressed all possible buttons in the ui but no animation starts.....really weird

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Her cheating is high? The Favor of the other guy is really high (above 500 for sex/lover) which means she will fuck him...in your room too.
So again:
1. Avoid high favor of other guys! (Use potions and/or save-scumming)
2. DON'T use other potions than exposure/toy if you want her to choose you.

This game is not really hard to "win" at least if you got to save enough money for the frog "cheat" to avoid the -50 fav penalty for looping...
Maybe the next game will be better...but I doubt that.
Yeah, there is no penalty for restarting the loop with the only exception other guys fav start from 300 (if they reached that number or more) while MC at most can have 50.

Reactions: Futamania

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
I cant get her pregnant for some reason, tried almost 200 times cumming in her and nada. Tried turning the 100% pregnancy thing on and still did not work. Any ideas?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Ah I see, still don't understand why I cant get her pregnant with the MC
The opposite sex stat also increase your own chance of getting her pregnant. I manage to make her pregnant and take her virginity by restarting the loop a lot of times (specially if she got a D in one class for too long, or one guy had too many fav points). A potion that talks about "sex education" or something about "adult talk" is the one that gives you a bonus on that stat, but be aware that the guys who gave you that potion quest gets some fav points.

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.40

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or "u" +100 Lust
F2 or "i" +10k Gold
F3 or "o"+100 Scrolls
Thx for the save, but it says to clear the game for animations. Does this save have it cleared? Or did you need another file?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Thx for the save, but it says to clear the game for animations. Does this save have it cleared? Or did you need another file?
sorry i made a mistake, should be fixed now. (tell me if still doesn't work fo you ^-^)

Reactions: dt90
2.90 star(s) 28 Votes