Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I started the game but for some reason there was no response to anything I clicked or button I pushed. Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious or something is wrong.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So what does fixed likability do? I clicked the lock in her heart page and it doesn't seem to lock the affection I can get, so is it for the NPC's? Anyone have a good explanation of how it works?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So what does fixed likability do? I clicked the lock in her heart page and it doesn't seem to lock the affection I can get, so is it for the NPC's? Anyone have a good explanation of how it works?
Must be unlocked at shop, then locks affection of NPC at current level (can be used to pernamently lower it combined with potions)

I never checked if it works on PC's affection, or allows NPC affection to stay >300 after looping.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Must be unlocked at shop, then locks affection of NPC at current level (can be used to pernamently lower it combined with potions)

I never checked if it works on PC's affection, or allows NPC affection to stay >300 after looping.
okay it only works on NPC's. As for the loops they tend to reset to 250 not 300, unless they just don't get far enough for me

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me what is carried over between loops for the girl because the translation kinda makes it hard to understand. From what I get she keeps her memories of sex experience. Does this mean even if you restart the loop again she wont be a virgin? Also what about her favorability to other guys?

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Can someone explain to me what is carried over between loops for the girl because the translation kinda makes it hard to understand. From what I get she keeps her memories of sex experience. Does this mean even if you restart the loop again she wont be a virgin? Also what about her favorability to other guys?
Yes for the first question, and her favorability for other men will stay (up to a 300 max IIRC), but this can be negated with potions (or not if you'd prefer). Sexual history will always stick with the girl, so if someone steals her virginity then the only real option is to start a new game from the main menu or load a previous save file (the quicksave button at the top is useful for this exact purpose).

Your inferiority/gold/potions will remain the same through successive loops, however, so you can hoard those as you wish and not need to worry about losing 'em if you hop into another loop cycle. It's all pretty self-explanatory once you get into it, so just hop in and see what's what.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes