dt90

May 23, 2020
maybe I didn't quite understand what can be done in the game, but it seems like a mediocre game to me

I unlocked the animations thanks to the last assemblysharp, but they are 4-5 different positions without even being able to reach the climax .... mah

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
i just hoppe all the fk kids who blame the translation just learn how to read the first pages of the topic where the MANUAL translation of a user is.
if you can't undernstand this, your english is worse than mine
How about not being an ass and just linking the quote? which btw is NOT in "the first pages", it is on page 23. Perhaps it is your english that needs some freshening up. Also that translation breaks 1.40 recollection room. so its not usable.

The installation manual is literally just extract and run.

What the fuck are you talking about.
he means this post. But that translation doesn't seem to work with 1.40 recollection room

Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than the straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy at ULMF for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this game's ULMF thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not playtested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for you own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Links:
Mega

Installation Instructions:
Open Folder GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Set Language in LanguageSettings.txt to English (Language=1)
Unzip/Overwrite the files in GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know a way to lock the 1/6 stats to the maximum trying to get exposure 6 seems impossible since the quest randomizer is being a dick to me XD

Need some sort of to just switch of the decay, i tried to edit it with cheat engine but can't find the correct value addresses.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Sin-X You can try these:
- Make her pregnant with all the dudes who favor "exposure" on the pregnancy condition category in their dick description.
- Abuse the loop again and again, give her a potion and restart before the day ends, this way you can get the effect stack faster, losing a few turns to get the potion you want.

Reactions: Sin-X
Apr 7, 2018
Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than the straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy at ULMF for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this game's ULMF thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not playtested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for you own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Links:
Mega

Installation Instructions:
Open Folder GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Set Language in LanguageSettings.txt to English (Language=1)
Unzip/Overwrite the files in GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Damn i got beaten
Edit: it doesn't work on 1.4

Last edited:

asdpoopagame

Dec 6, 2018
how do I reset all diary progress on her room? even I start all over newgame again, its still unlocked all diary to read

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Anyone know a way to lock the 1/6 stats to the maximum trying to get exposure 6 seems impossible since the quest randomizer is being a dick to me XD

Need some sort of to just switch of the decay, i tried to edit it with cheat engine but can't find the correct value addresses.
%AppData%\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save
You can edit your save and look for the part where it is written : " DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[0,0,0,0,0]} "
The first 0 is the exposure value
The second 0 is the Toys value
The third 0 is the cheating value
the fourth 0 is the heterosexual love value

I have no idea what is the fifth 0 .

You can edit these value to 9999, so they will never decrease under 6 (the game will show them at 6).

Reactions: Sin-X

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
You can edit your save and look for the part where it is written : " DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[0,0,0,0,0]} "

I have no idea what is the fifth 0 .

You can edit these value to 9999, so they will never decrease under 6 (the game will show them at 6).
i don't see it. i see drinkadjust but i don't see exposure value and so on. can you post the data so we can know where is it.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
i don't see it. i see drinkadjust but i don't see exposure value and so on. can you post the data so we can know where is it.
they are the number after value. If you prefer :
->
" DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[0,0,0,0,0]} "

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I have some questions regarding the things you can buy from the frogs.
In the strengthened with inferiority, what do "Increased number of ejaculations" and "naked resistance" mean?
Is it for you (does it increase your number of ejac when having sex or is it for other male NPCs, same with naked res.)
I just got confused because it is sold under the inferiority frog.
Also, what does "new laps are always open (you can start the lap from May)" mean? I'm hesitant to buy this as once I do, there's no going back.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they are the number after value. If you prefer :
->
" DrinkAdjust":{"__type":"System.Int32[],mscorlib","value":[0,0,0,0,0]} "
thanks it work

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I have some questions regarding the things you can buy from the frogs.
In the strengthened with inferiority, what do "Increased number of ejaculations" and "naked resistance" mean?
Is it for you (does it increase your number of ejac when having sex or is it for other male NPCs, same with naked res.)
I just got confused because it is sold under the inferiority frog.
Also, what does "new laps are always open (you can start the lap from May)" mean? I'm hesitant to buy this as once I do, there's no going back.
"Increased number of ejaculations" - just for you, it makes it much easier to impregnate when you can machine gun fire 9 loads at a time (and they say man can't have multiple orgasms...)
"new laps are always open - normally you can only loop after the first semester is over, with this you can start a new loop any time.
"naked resistance" - no idea about that one

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
"Increased number of ejaculations" - just for you, it makes it much easier to impregnate when you can machine gun fire 9 loads at a time (and they say man can't have multiple orgasms...)
"new laps are always open - normally you can only loop after the first semester is over, with this you can start a new loop any time.
"naked resistance" - no idea about that one
I see, thanks for clarifying those. Upon buying "naked resistance", I was able to remove my own clothing and underwear per level bought. Don't know if there are other effects tho.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it still feel like it lack lot of stuff

1) morning why she the only one that can get naked and that is weird

2) background npc just walk and at night female npc just walk but naked and that it. they don't even fuck.

3) she can give blowjob where there are lot of npc. but she can't have sex

4) where are the boobjob.

5) where is the girl in black hair. we only see her at night and not morning.

6) lack of sex. no gangbang, always the same sex over and over.

but i hope the next game. they can do lot better or someone make a mod out of this

Reactions: arenas8
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes