nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
any recommendation like this game???
Check other games by the dev, particularly the bar one.
Other than that you'd have to specify which parts you like about this one?
NTR, NTR avoidable via gameplay, fantasy setting, time loops, voyeur, etc.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
i would love to try and TL this game myself but i have to fucking ideas on how to workaround a Unity games, kek

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i would love to try and TL this game myself but i have to fucking ideas on how to workaround a Unity games, kek
Autotranslator saves up already translated sentences, and those can be easily edited to provide better translation:
(note that it doesn't work with renamed protagonist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that someone already worked on improving existing translation, see post at ULMF. He also posted here but I can't seem to find it.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
Autotranslator saves up already translated sentences, and those can be easily edited to provide better translation:
(note that it doesn't work with renamed protagonist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that someone already worked on improving existing translation, see post at ULMF. He also posted here but I can't seem to find it.
oh neat, i didnt noticed that the auto-TL program actually saved the JP sentences

i assume that you can export that file and everyone else can just use it as it is, if so than it's time to work on my magic

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
you know what sucks we can't use nopy. i ratter download game from nopy or mega because every time i try to download game other then those two. they add ad or download something that you didn't download. are they going to bring back nopy

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok, so I started playing this game and have a few questions, first of all, regarding the translation, I got the dl from OP but read somewhere that you need an additional human translation somewhere else in the thread, I couldn't find it though, so does OP link still need that tl and where is it?

Next, regarding gameplay, I get that the start is mostly just about grinding stats and coins for upgrade within the next time loops, tho I'm less interested in getting the "pure my girl" route, and read you can even pimp her later on, so how actual content there is for that? As I've seen its apparently mostly just the sprite sex you're going for and honestly that sounds repetitive right from the start.

seanxr1986

Sep 10, 2018
every time i try to load a game my saves don't show and when i start new game everything is -999 and all objectives are steal baruma. cannot play at all. anyone know how to fix?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Lemme guess, MC and the girl only have 1 scene together?

Oh, it's management game? Neat
boutta try this but the management sim aspect from the other games by the dev is usually to keep from getting cucked juggling between usually two girls, usually you can balance both the bitches out but eventually you gotta let one get fucked to save the other, and the dev seems obsessed with making condom balloons :ROFLMAO:

also sry about the rather dated reply i just found this thread

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
boutta try this but the management sim aspect from the other games by the dev is usually to keep from getting cucked juggling between usually two girls, usually you can balance both the bitches out but eventually you gotta let one get fucked to save the other, and the dev seems obsessed with making condom balloons :ROFLMAO:

Well, I honestly only ever gun for one girl, so that's not much of a problem

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

Actually only one main girl in this one, to not get NTR-d you have to jump back in time each time she gets to close to one of the guys.

Well, I honestly only ever gun for one girl, so that's not much of a problem
Wouldn't work for previous game by this dev, one of the guys explicitly went after a girl you had higher relation with so you had to date the other girl first and let her soak in the attention.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Ok I finished it. Good god what did I play lmao, I get too addicted to these managment sim types, (ever since SIM girls DNA back in newgrounds LOL)

Literally started on hardest because I wanted to outcuck the cuckers, in terms of difficulty this one was genteler, S ranked every skill. you just kinda gotta "Study" to win , game's kinda too real

• Hey there
Reactions: Hakuowlo

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It seems to need another update or two but otherwise I actually quite liked the game when I wasn't really expecting to. It made me curious to look up some of the dev's previous work.

If they ever made a sequel to this one with some more content and expand on things a bit; it could end up being something special and a stand out title.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Check other games by the dev, particularly the bar one.
Other than that you'd have to specify which parts you like about this one?
NTR, NTR avoidable via gameplay, fantasy setting, time loops, voyeur, etc.
I was surprised how much I enjoyed this game despite the translation issues. I'd *love* to play other games that scratch this itch. Other NTR games that have a degree of random/procedural aspects like this would be terrific.

I played Sexy Bar, and that was fun, not quite as good but definitely fun. Some of the author's other games suffered from too many translation barriers for me to get into. (And I didn't really enjoy the card game aspect, I admit)

Are there any others anyone would recommend in this vein?

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes