Le Red

May 9, 2017
Kegani said that at the moment the planning is well respected and we can expect it at the end of summer if everything goes well

Le Red

May 9, 2017
i just hope it better then time loop.
I really like Time loop except the lack of real second heroine and bad translation.
But it seems like the next game is way better, I won't spoil anything for thoses who doesn't want but we can expect his best game

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
I really like Time loop except the lack of real second heroine and bad translation.
But it seems like the next game is way better, I won't spoil anything for thoses who doesn't want but we can expect his best game
i do agree these games take up so much time for me and i like playing them because i wouldn't think they be time consuming fun and trying to figure out how not to screwed over makes a fun and interesting i do want more combat though like there privous ones befor the bar and there new one looks like its going to have battle as well id also like it to be picked up by kagura games

Reactions: Le Red

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
finished the game and 100% it. Its sad that you can't F her in the pool or gymnasium, while the other character can,

edit: the one I'm talking about, during the day and not the wondering at night.
Sorry for the broken English.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Man, this is driving me insane - How the hell do I avoid the emperor festival? (where the teachers bang her)

If it helps I have tried:
raising all her studies to B+
getting her pregnant
getting her S rank in subjects for all mini exams
making her lover & never having sex (virgin)
resetting multiple loops incase it was bugged or predetermined
I am playing on difficult difficulty

She has:
never had sex with anyone else
1st time was with mc
came around 5-6times (no pen)
had a couple of 'D' rank tutorials in earlier loops (pretty much impossible to avoid on higher difficulties)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man, this is driving me insane - How the hell do I avoid the emperor festival? (where the teachers bang her)

If it helps I have tried:
raising all her studies to B+
getting her pregnant
getting her S rank in subjects for all mini exams
making her lover & never having sex (virgin)
resetting multiple loops incase it was bugged or predetermined
I am playing on difficult difficulty

She has:
never had sex with anyone else
1st time was with mc
came around 5-6times (no pen)
had a couple of 'D' rank tutorials in earlier loops (pretty much impossible to avoid on higher difficulties)
Pretty sure I remember the game outright just says the only way to avoid it is by starting another loop where it doesn't happen.

CitadelSpecter

Dec 13, 2019
what does it mean when it says "the second dormitory needs the death of god"?? also mahout gouda it's always in her room and dosen't let me do a thing

CitadelSpecter

Dec 13, 2019
thanks what about there is always someone in her room at night i cant talk to her at all i can only give her potions and nothing more

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes