CitadelSpecter

Dec 13, 2019
looks like the second dormitory is bugged i only could have kotonoha when she swaped rooms with nene but since nene now lives on the second dormitory now she is blocked and i can't talk to her there xd

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
looks like the second dormitory is bugged i only could have kotonoha when she swaped rooms with nene but since nene now lives on the second dormitory now she is blocked and i can't talk to her there xd
are u talking about the girl in the black hair. i think now that u have blond girl in your room. you don't need her. you can still have sex with her. u need to talk to the blond girl. it should the list like she have sex with other guy while u have sex with the black hair girl or i think when the blond girl is somewhere the girl in black may come to ur room. remember its about the blond girl not the girl in black.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
seems like interesting game... but here I honestly want proper translation at some point in future.... too much confusion for such interactive game...

CitadelSpecter

Dec 13, 2019
i got nene pregnant got the messege "im pregnant" when i was only having sex with nene you can check in the hero stat window if she is pregnant or not in there it's where the mc clothes are in my case got her pregnant while i was skill increasing kotoha favorability then when the room exchange happened i just got kotoha pregnant aswell that's how i got the harem ending

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Curious semi-off topic question. Why is MTL always so bad at pronouns and genders? They always seem to swap he and she, i'm and you're etc. Like this seems like it was a basic problem created in the original translation program that has carried over for years and years without being fixed. Every game i play with MTL you can just assume its going to be backwards but why? It should take almost no time at all to fix in the translation program.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i am very, veeery confused how to play it. how do you make the character boyfriend of the heroine? why if my character have a high like value, she still ignore him? the confess option only work 1 time in all the game? she allways reject, but then this option never back to be enble

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i am very, veeery confused how to play it. how do you make the character boyfriend of the heroine? why if my character have a high like value, she still ignore him? the confess option only work 1 time in all the game? she allways reject, but then this option never back to be enble
I think confess requires relation >500, her not having a lover, and nobody else having higher relation. This would just make you a lover however, to do most sexual things you need her living in your room, which means scoring #1 at end of semester test.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I think confess requires relation >500, her not having a lover, and nobody else having higher relation. This would just make you a lover however, to do most sexual things you need her living in your room, which means scoring #1 at end of semester test.
Yeah as nojszu mentioned here you need 500 or more relationship, she can not have a lover and nobody else can have a higher relationship. It's impossible for the MC to steal her from a lover though you can loose her as a lover if you loose to much relationship or a rival get's higher relationship then you.

If the heroine is talking to someone with a higher relationship then the MC then she will ignore the MC, if your relationship is higher then the one she talks to you can interupt and talk to her. You can also as mentioned only get involved in a love scene with her if you have gotten 1# at the semester end test.

The only exception is that if you get her as a lover you can ask for a blowjob in the gymnasium and if you have her as your lover but you don't live with her you can ask the other girl to have cheating sex in which the MC has sex with the other girl and then the heroine will first peek and then masturbate while watching. You can do this up to 3 times but on the 4th time a teacher will fuck the heroine and after this the teacher will always fuck the heroine if you repeat the scene. There is a high chance for the heroine to get pregnant during this scene. I believe this is because the teacher who fucks her is the "infamous" emperor who is the schools stud when it comes to impregnating girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yes. i reach 999 but still no luck, well i finally decide install the gallery unlocker :(

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
yes. i reach 999 but still no luck, well i finally decide install the gallery unlocker :(
You have to lower the rivals relationship by buying potions from the toads since the rivals relationship will never reset like the MC's does when you turn back time

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You have to lower the rivals relationship by buying potions from the toads since the rivals relationship will never reset like the MC's does when you turn back time
They only remember up to 300, anything above that resets.

n.a.t.s.u.ft

Nov 10, 2021
when i try to extract the winrar it asks for a password but i haven't seen any in the main post, where cani fint it?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
when i try to extract the winrar it asks for a password but i haven't seen any in the main post, where cani fint it?
this website dont upload files with password :unsure:.

if you are sure it have, try download again, i do it from workuoload link and no problem

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes