nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I was surprised how much I enjoyed this game despite the translation issues. I'd *love* to play other games that scratch this itch. Other NTR games that have a degree of random/procedural aspects like this would be terrific.

I played Sexy Bar, and that was fun, not quite as good but definitely fun. Some of the author's other games suffered from too many translation barriers for me to get into. (And I didn't really enjoy the card game aspect, I admit)

Are there any others anyone would recommend in this vein?
Then you already played the best games of this kind. Some of the other that might fit:
A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2, NTRmanji, Leana 2 (strategy, long), Curse of Kubel, Idol Project: NTR, The Ruins of Luxoria (Netorase, RPGMaker), Remote Island Survivors (shit translation, wait for a better one or use original+textractor)

But most of those are only vaguely similar to Kegani's games.

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Then you already played the best games of this kind. Some of the other that might fit:
A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2, NTRmanji, Leana 2 (strategy, long), Curse of Kubel, Idol Project: NTR, The Ruins of Luxoria (Netorase, RPGMaker), Remote Island Survivors (shit translation, wait for a better one or use original+textractor)

But most of those are only vaguely similar to Kegani's games.
I played the Gentle Girl series and enjoyed them! A bit lighter on content (or at least less frequently activated content) for my taste. Gentle Girl 3, the isekai one, was my favorite of that series.

Curse of Kubel was fun but a little bit linear. The scenes were really well done though. And there were so many, with a great translation that was completely worth reading for once.

I will check out the other games! Thank you for your recommendations. If you have any more, or if anyone else has any, I'd love to see them!

Gazmin12

Aug 29, 2020
I played the Gentle Girl series and enjoyed them! A bit lighter on content (or at least less frequently activated content) for my taste. Gentle Girl 3, the isekai one, was my favorite of that series.

Curse of Kubel was fun but a little bit linear. The scenes were really well done though. And there were so many, with a great translation that was completely worth reading for once.

I will check out the other games! Thank you for your recommendations. If you have any more, or if anyone else has any, I'd love to see them!
I d recommend summer sweepers aswell as it has that random ntr elements not avoidable though and if you dont like minesweeper as a gameplay loop dodge it

Reactions: Shin969

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
How do you stop her from participating in the comfort cafe? I have her liking for me maxed out, I'm the only one she's had sex with and I've gotten her pregnant, but no matter what I do she always has sex with all of the teachers on that day.

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
How do you stop her from participating in the comfort cafe? I have her liking for me maxed out, I'm the only one she's had sex with and I've gotten her pregnant, but no matter what I do she always has sex with all of the teachers on that day.
I remember the creator of the game mentioning this in one of his development blogs, and I think it's mentioned once in the tutorial as well, but it's basically random chance whether or not she gets picked for the Comfort Cafe come end of the year. Another one of his games pretty much had the same thing: just save scum (or start a new loop if that doesn't work), that's literally all there is to it.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I remember the creator of the game mentioning this in one of his development blogs, and I think it's mentioned once in the tutorial as well, but it's basically random chance whether or not she gets picked for the Comfort Cafe come end of the year. Another one of his games pretty much had the same thing: just save scum (or start a new loop if that doesn't work), that's literally all there is to it.
Oof, that sucks. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Apr 28, 2020
I've figured out the game pretty well but I still have two main questions

1. To put it bluntly, I shot so much cum inside the heroine over the course of an entire term AND had the 100% pregnancy enabled, yet I did not get the heroine pregnant. Then, on the same loop, I cuck myself and on the first creampie the guy gets the heroine pregnant. I've seen on the cock collection a "pregnancy propensity" stat, and it is linked to stuff like exhibition or cheating, but the player character has "none" on that stat. Does this have anything to do with it?

2. The meters to the left of the heroine on the cock collection that show things like Exhibition and Cheating. I see what the effects of those going up are, but how do they go up? Is it controllable?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I've figured out the game pretty well but I still have two main questions

1. To put it bluntly, I shot so much cum inside the heroine over the course of an entire term AND had the 100% pregnancy enabled, yet I did not get the heroine pregnant. Then, on the same loop, I cuck myself and on the first creampie the guy gets the heroine pregnant. I've seen on the cock collection a "pregnancy propensity" stat, and it is linked to stuff like exhibition or cheating, but the player character has "none" on that stat. Does this have anything to do with it?

2. The meters to the left of the heroine on the cock collection that show things like Exhibition and Cheating. I see what the effects of those going up are, but how do they go up? Is it controllable?
1. That's bad translation, should be "number of pregnancy(ies)".
Bez tytułu.png
What actually affects pregnency chance is "heterosexual" stat (the lowest one) of heroine, and it works equally for protagonist and others.

2. You mean to the right of heroine? The four meters are stats of heroine and can be increased by potions (+2, decays at 1 every 3 days), or getting pregnant by NPCs (+1 in one stat depending on the dude, pernament). The names to the left of heroine are the newest activity unlocked by those levels

Apr 28, 2020
1. That's bad translation, should be "number of pregnancy(ies)".
View attachment 1551005
What actually affects pregnency chance is "heterosexual" stat (the lowest one) of heroine, and it works equally for protagonist and others.

2. You mean to the right of heroine? The four meters are stats of heroine and can be increased by potions (+2, decays at 1 every 3 days), or getting pregnant by NPCs (+1 in one stat depending on the dude, pernament). The names to the left of heroine are the newest activity unlocked by those levels
Yes, so the purple bars that are Exposure, Cheating, Opposite Sex, and Toy. By potion do you mean the potions used in quests in the dorms?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, so the purple bars that are Exposure, Cheating, Opposite Sex, and Toy. By potion do you mean the potions used in quests in the dorms?
Yes, they each raise a single stat, I don't remember the names but there should be a post somewhere saying which is which. Or just save and check.

supercow297

May 21, 2019
How can I copy my save data from 1.00 to 1.40? (JP if it matters.)
Is there even such a big difference between versions?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How can I copy my save data from 1.00 to 1.40? (JP if it matters.)
Is there even such a big difference between versions?
The save is stored in AppData, so it should transfer itself.
Later version add an extra room and one or two scenes, but don't change much. IMO best to take the version with best improved translation files, but you'll have to search this thread for those.

Reactions: supercow297
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes