Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
yes, this game increase my "Brokengrish skill" to max level. now i can speak perfect "brokengrish" as close as Hououin Kyouma. "El Psy Congroo"
lucky you, I just find some of my braincells missing, and I can't even find them under the pillow

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
How do you edit save files? She has a dialogue in the cock collection for all the dudes and it changes for the dude who gets her pregnant and I want to see all of them.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
How do you level up her exposure and other stats
There is two ways:
- Permanently: get the girl pregnant by different guys, every guy have something a bonus pregnancy tendency like exposure and cheating, if that guy gets the girl pregnant, she will have a +1 in that habit even when you restart the loop.
- Temporary: every potion you ggve her for those daily quest temporary rise one of those values by one (they also rise fav of the quest giver, so be careful of not getting pregnant by the same guy every loop if you want to archieve full stats and their effect also stack). Another semi-permanent stats rise is when you're her boyfriend, you can click any bar to get a plus +2 for the duration of that loop, unless she abandons you for the guy that cucks you during night by your request.

Reactions: MeMonky

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I'm honestly don't know how you guys can play and even understand the game with this level of MTL.
I don't know about you, but when I was a kid most games I had on the SEGA and the NES were not avaible in my native lenguage, I've even played the original Ace Combat 3 (PS1) with those awesone and exclusive to japan anime cutscenes... obviously the game was in japanese mostly, and some english here and there. So, with time you learn to figure things out, no matter the lenguage, there is always consistent things like the last option in the main menu being the exit button, and I can recognize the japanase word for saving, load, exit, shoot and jump.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
lucky you, I just find some of my braincells missing, and I can't even find them under the pillow
ah yes...some of my brain did travel through multti world-lines since i opened these games. need to gather them some how or i may forget my gender :eek:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i just want to make sure. if you guys are waiting for the next update. don't bother, because they are done doing time loop and sexy bar. they started to make a another game.

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Is there any hope that this game will be normally translated soon?
Some kind soul in this thread at least translated all the non-h content if you can find it. So you'd be able to know how to play the game at least. Wish someone would do that for Sexy Bar too

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Each of the 6 tertiary skills are used in different checks. This is explained when you make or fail a check, but if you're using MTL you might not understand it. Here's the skills in order. Chance of success = 50% + (Skill XP / 200).
  1. Hiding: Determines success rate of entering and lingering in the second dormitory without being discovered. Mostly useful for reading her diary in early and mid-game.
  2. Listening: Overhear the gyneological exam results without being discovered. Not that useful since there's a Gold-based skill that's fairly cheap and updates automatically.
  3. Persuasion: Never saw this check, but it might influence the rate of her agreeing to sex when you encounter her outdoors? Might also influence whether she'll agree to netorase/swapping? I didn't do either of these so these are just guesses.
  4. Stealing (high-priority): Successfully steal clothing items (e.g., to complete the 2nd daily quest), which is useful for stockpiling Gold without letting her get NTR'd.
  5. Speed-reading: Successfully read diary entries of past NTR events without being discovered.
  6. Moving silently (high-priority): Slip into the locker room (to steal clothing and complete quests) and move outside at night without being discovered.
Thanks so much for this list. I've been wracking my brain and scanning this thread trying to figure out why I keep failing to enter into the 2nd Dorm. Sneak and Steal are both maxed, and I even maxed Persuade in desperation. The notice is "the second dormitory needs the death of God" lol. If the skills appear in the same order in game as you list them here, may I safely assume the "Goddess" skill is the one? ^_^;;

Reactions: Omunkulo

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I keep giving these games a chance but they are just super unenjoyable
Gameplay is a slog, no fun at all, and the actual NTR is just boring as hell

Reactions: ravven_7

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
yeah his previous works with birth are better the last 2 have been meh is there any way of giving this charecter nipple rings?

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes