chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know how I can DISABLE reipatcher? I saw that there was a Chinese language translation, and since I can understand Chinese that's actually much easier to understand than bad MTL. Reipatcher is still changing the text though, is there a setting I can change to stop that from happening?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone know how I can DISABLE reipatcher? I saw that there was a Chinese language translation, and since I can understand Chinese that's actually much easier to understand than bad MTL. Reipatcher is still changing the text though, is there a setting I can change to stop that from happening?
sure, ingame you can press alt+0 to open the translator console and uncheck the translated box
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Oh, I got a problem like that a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly, the problem was related to my drivers, try updating or installing another version of your video card drivers. Also, check windows updates and see if you have everything up to date.
I already doing what you say but still doesnt work :(

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looking at the game more I think the developer actually updated their english translation and translated the UI. I need to check more, but if so I'll just reupload the game without Reipatcher since at that point it would be completely irrelevant.

Reactions: dalzomo

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
meh..... a new bathroom option and blowjob in the gym.... not bad additions, but not enough to warrant trekking through this game again..... should add pregnancy appearance to both girls if they are pregnant. that would be nice, but i guess it requires a lot more work

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
meh..... a new bathroom option and blowjob in the gym.... not bad additions, but not enough to warrant trekking through this game again..... should add pregnancy appearance to both girls if they are pregnant. that would be nice, but i guess it requires a lot more work
I guess pregnancy isn't shown ingame because dev would have to draw additional images.

• Haha
Reactions: capatana

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
they should have the FL have sex in the halls at night if she's your lover. You can't have sex when she's your lover but don't have her in your room same should be done for the opposite

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
dude, they're more profit by selling it only for japanese, because it will taking more cost to translate and there's not much fan of ntr and anime style out there. it's like their game not that famous (e.g koikatsu or illusion company). even if they want to translate the game, i believe they release it on steam. go check this thread and see how fucked up they are with steam.
It's quite a lot less than you're expecting it is to get something translated and i'm suggesting it because it IS good for profits. I don't know if you've noticed this but NTR is like half the games lately. And there's a reason for that, it's becoming extremely popular in the U.S. Whether it be cuckolding, sharing, or cheating, pandemic shutdown kinda accelerated interests for those kinks.

Of course, the creators free to do whatever the fuck he or she wants. It's just that if they want a profit from the increasing english or spanish base, they need a translation that at the LEAST makes enough sense to give the scenes context.

vmj2001

Mar 15, 2019
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.40

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 +100 Lust
F2 +10k Gold
F3 +100 Scrolls
is it possible to still get those cheats without have F1 and so on on your laptop?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Oh, I got a problem like that a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly, the problem was related to my drivers, try updating or installing another version of your video card drivers. Also, check windows updates and see if you have everything up to date.
update my problem is from gallery unlocker

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
It's quite a lot less than you're expecting it is to get something translated and i'm suggesting it because it IS good for profits. I don't know if you've noticed this but NTR is like half the games lately. And there's a reason for that, it's becoming extremely popular in the U.S. Whether it be cuckolding, sharing, or cheating, pandemic shutdown kinda accelerated interests for those kinks.

Of course, the creators free to do whatever the fuck he or she wants. It's just that if they want a profit from the increasing english or spanish base, they need a translation that at the LEAST makes enough sense to give the scenes context.
yeah i know what you mean. my point is if their game not popular, they won't make the translation. for example many VN got translated after 2 or more years.
i hope every japanese's game got translated in the future when the game release!

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
And you still bothered to learn it LMAO, see, any other languages other than the 4 i said are useless
hahaha, it's hard you know keeping your country's language, english and race's language. and there's hard to find people to talk with english

Jul 30, 2018
anyone have a way to manually translate the text ?
some of the words are (MTL) and it's distracting
if anyone have a method pls help or better yet pls fully tranlate this
thanks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes