AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's correct. There's no way to see all the endings without the updated version of the game.

I hope that someone could share the latest version here.
I did see all the endings... don't remember how I dealt with the bug, I had it too at first. I think I just played it again, but went to the hotel instead of the place to pass the time outside or something like that.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I did see all the endings... don't remember how I dealt with the bug, I had it too at first. I think I just played it again, but went to the hotel instead of the place to pass the time outside or something like that.
Sadly, it won't work.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sadly, it won't work.
That's a shame. I'm sorry that I don't remember exactly what I did.
The exact bug was that when I tried to change day from 2 to 3, it looped back to 2 and didn't progress anything.

changeling If you can confirm that this is the bug that stops you I can play through that storyline when I have the time.

I'm exploring some new tags currently so I'm playing a lot of different games, hard to remember everything.

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
That's a shame. I'm sorry that I don't remember exactly what I did.
The exact bug was that when I tried to change day from 2 to 3, it looped back to 2 and didn't progress anything.

changeling If you can confirm that this is the bug that stops you I can play through that storyline when I have the time.

I'm exploring some new tags currently so I'm playing a lot of different games, hard to remember everything.
That's the one.

Thank you for looking into this.

Zaresta

Jun 19, 2020
wonder if anyone could happens to know what any of the journal logs say? or if it in the works of being translated mtl or person.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
wonder if anyone could happens to know what any of the journal logs say? or if it in the works of being translated mtl or person.
You can find the images in the game folder. I tried running them through a Japanese image translator tool but only got gibberish. It would be great if someone could translate those images since the rest of the game is fairly understandable with machine translation.

iehahe

Apr 30, 2020
there's a scene in the images folder called H4 which i can't find even though i've lost 3 times to all enemies.
it's like the ending scenes animations, but set in some basement or so. any ideas on how to trigger it?

XxXDanXxX

Nov 6, 2019
please What the fuckin Number in game oil tycoon guy, I've almost 2 hours of the game but it always fails it's a waste of my time

Mugenitch

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1535894
May I ask for a help? I suffer from the Text is off from the textbox anythings I can do to fix it? Thanks you
So the voice not working is because the translation, translated the command ボイスの演奏 into Voice Performance, which is the 1:1 machine translation you get from any number of online translators. The problem is that the Japanese command is one word while Voice Performance has a space. The plugin already has English commands PLAY_VOICE and STOP_VOICE.

The common event 0178 is just a shortcut to stop the voice being played, but it's also malformed. "Stop SV_Voice 2" I'm almost positive the command should be "SV_STOP_VOICE" or "SV_STOP_VOICE 2". Which should be an easy fix.

"SV_Voice Performance EV00_008 90 100 0 2"
Is what the voice command looks like currently in the translation. SV_ is the command for the Simple Voice Plugin, followed by the command "Voice Performance" and the arguments "EV00_008 90 100 0 2"

Changing the plugin to add 'Voice Performance' won't work because it has the space. It might be possible to change the plugin to add the command Voice then take the argument "Performance" do nothing at all with it then process the rest of the arguments "EV00_008 90 100 0 2" as normal. This would then fix the problem with only needing to make one edit to the common events, then edit the plugin to add in the hacked voice command and null parameter.

If any of the other RPG wizards want to chime in please do.
The other option is to run the text translator whatever and replace "Voice Performance" with either "PLAY_VOICE" or "ボイスの演奏" and then look at the common event to see if it works or not.

EDIT: Fixed the voice! Extract the attached file into /www/ and it will replace the CommonEvents.json and SimpleVoice.js with my edited version.
I changed the common event to be properly formatted to stop the voice when you skip the line. You don't need this but it works as intended now.
The SimpleVoice I added an extra command, then made the plugin ignore the first argument so it correctly plays the right file.
If someone changes the Dialog command that looks like this in the code "SV_Voice Performance EV00_008 90 100 0 2" you will break the edit I made to the SimpleVoice.js file.
These two edits should be compatible with any word wrap script.
Let me know if it stops working for other sex EVs because I only tested it on the intro.

EDIT 2: Janky word wrap fix.
The text in the code has line breaks but the YEP_Message Core that should do word wrapping ignores the game editor line breaks and wants it's own command. (this is as expected)
I don't know why the word wrap from the module isn't working, (this is not as expected) but the translation mostly fits line per line. So I turned off the YEP_Message Core and left the text as default. This may break something else in the game I don't know. Anyway attached is the file; we are replacing the plugins.js file just exact in the /www/ and it should work. Maybe back up your files? Let me know if this breaks anything else.
At page 2

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Any other games you all know like this. Specifically, the mechanic of not knowing what is really happening but seeing updates was awesome.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Any other games you all know like this. Specifically, the mechanic of not knowing what is really happening but seeing updates was awesome.
I'm always searching for new games with the Hidden Sex tag. It's difficult since most sites don't have a Hidden Sex tag. Here are a few I know of.

Boy Hero Ken
A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 1
A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 2
A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3
5 Days of Succubus Edging
Outside the mosquito net I just look at her changing status
Sleeping Village

And two from same devs as this game:
NTR Girl
Uninhabited Island Survivors

Not an extensive list. Just the first few that come to mind.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes