RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
ENG title : 5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~
JP title : 搾精悪魔ちゃんの5日間寸止めゲーム~最後の日に失敗しちゃったら惨めな結末を迎えるよ~
LINK :

ENG LINK:
Version: final
Genres: Male Protagonist, ASMR, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Foot Job, Sexual Training, Verbal Humiliation, Submissive Man, Ear Licking
Sample pictures:
RJ330388_img_main.jpg RJ330388_img_smp1.jpg RJ330388_img_smp2.jpg RJ330388_img_smp3.jpg RJ330388_img_smp4.jpg RJ330388_img_smp5.jpg RJ330388_img_smp6.jpg RJ330388_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The game dev themself already said they're going to make an official English translation. They posted that on their blog. Their prior game got the same treatment.

The dev only kinda-sorta knows English, though. So, their translation will be a mix of broken English and machine translation.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Has anyone here played the game? I'm wondering if it's the kind of NTR game where she's secretly sleeping with the other guy behind the MC's back or if it's the kind of NTR game where she's openly sleeping with the other guy. Hard to tell from the screenshots/description.

If it's the former, someone reply to this when the English translation is released and I'll share a copy. I'm always good to throw down 1,650 JaPanYs for a sneaky fuck game.

Edit: Was bored so I bought it anyway. It comes split into 3 files because it's like 3 gigs. Was going to extract and rezip it into one file before sharing, but I got drunk and forgot.
Seems like the game has some good hidden sex scenes, but the JOI stuff isn't really what I'm into. Anyways, here's the raw untouched 2021/06/23 version of the game in 3 parts.

Last edited:

K0ch3vn1K

Aug 14, 2020
Has anyone here played the game? I'm wondering if it's the kind of NTR game where she's secretly sleeping with the other guy behind the MC's back or if it's the kind of NTR game where she's openly sleeping with the other guy. Hard to tell from the screenshots/description.

If it's the former, someone reply to this when the English translation is released and I'll share a copy. I'm always good to throw down 1,650 JaPanYs for a sneaky fuck game.

Edit: Was bored so I bought it anyway. It comes split into 3 files because it's like 3 gigs. Was going to extract and rezip it into one file before sharing, but I got drunk and forgot.
Seems like the game has some good hidden sex scenes, but the JOI stuff isn't really what I'm into. Anyways, here's the raw untouched 2021/06/23 version of the game in 3 parts.

hello friend what other games do you know with hidden sex scenes in the NTR style ? (sorry for my english, i use google translate)

ToraiYuuki

Apr 28, 2020
save file any one? i tho just doing blind run like sleep and talk to succubus only i can get all scene,but it's not :confused:

Last edited: