RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

Arkade

May 23, 2017
That is the new content yes- but it's not the English version- He should release that (and the uncensored patchupdate) sometime soon though i'd expect.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
That's ASMR version, not EN version
But thanks
More specifically the ASMR version was added as well- but the games content update(adding the extra after-stories) with new CGs and such is up(that's what the MEGA is). But still no ENG version yet- even though translation is complete. It's just up to dev how he will decide to distribute it. Whether he will make a new page on dlsite to switch between CN/JP/ENG - or just make a translation patch link on his ci-en or patreon remains to be seen. I assume the link will be made public through ci-en and patreon though. with patreon also having the uncensorpatch updated. Probably won't be long.. if dev was waiting to release these patches until after ci-en approved of the content update.. it's likely that he will make the side patches public today

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
But still no ENG version yet- even though translation is complete. It's just up to dev how he will decide to distribute it. Whether he will make a new page on dlsite to switch between CN/JP/ENG - or just make a translation patch link on his ci-en or patreon remains to be seen.
The developer did not say that it would be an English translation. Most likely it was about the translation from Chinese to Japanese for dlsite, since the author himself is from China.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
The developer did not say that it would be an English translation. Most likely it was about the translation from Chinese to Japanese for dlsite, since the author himself is from China.
Yeah- It was confusing because of how he labels his patreon posts in 3 different languages... Well- new word is that the english translation won't be done until October.. So we can stop waiting for that today..

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
Yeah- It was confusing because of how he labels his patreon posts in 3 different languages... Well- new word is that the english translation won't be done until October.. So we can stop waiting for that today..
Could you please elaborate where did that new info come from?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Could you please elaborate where did that new info come from?
Dev replied to me about it themselves on their patreon.

From what he's spoken about before on ci-en comments- it seems he picked up the translator from f95. But I guess they haven't made themselves known or don't plan to. Either way- until new updates that's current estimate.

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
Dev replied to me about it themselves on their patreon.

From what he's spoken about before on ci-en comments- it seems he picked up the translator from f95. But I guess they haven't made themselves known or don't plan to. Either way- until new updates that's current estimate.
Oh, alright. Thanks for the intel.
Looks like only option is the partial now..