RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to make Ria work part-time or is it a scrapped feature?
It said that she could work part-time if she wears the JK clothes but nothing seems to trigger it

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The triggers seem to be a bit iffy. Got her giving him a BJ in a pure run. The ero memory did not register it though.

Also NTR end suddenly changed to victory one. Weird.

TheMarvin

Aug 27, 2017
I don't understand how to prevent Bob from fucking Ria on day 3. It says that morning "I have a bad feeling, let's talk to Ria", but no event triggers when I do.
I've tried talking to everyone in both the 1st and 2nd time slots, but nothing happens and he gets to her on the afternoon time slot every time :confused:
All I can figure is either an event trigger is broken or there's some obscure thing I need to do outside of town or something.

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand how to prevent Bob from fucking Ria on day 3. It says that morning "I have a bad feeling, let's talk to Ria", but no event triggers when I do.
I've tried talking to everyone in both the 1st and 2nd time slots, but nothing happens and he gets to her on the afternoon time slot every time :confused:
All I can figure is either an event trigger is broken or there's some obscure thing I need to do outside of town or something.
Click the barrel outside the house she's staying in.

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
is the blowjob on day 2 unavoidable? I can't find him anywhere during morning to noon.