RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
There's an MTL version on svscomics. It works good enough and i was able to dl an play it just fine.
Found out that the SVS version is kind of broken, you cant drop items so you cant craft any stronger weapons or make new outfits. You can still view every scene in the game without any items besides the 3 outfit scenes, you just have to grind a lot more.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I think tag complete is wrong in this thread because we still waiting for game to be translated, how is complete if is not even fully translated? Please remove the complete tag you just miss inform people mtl is not mean "complete", is not even worth to playing mtl stage guys, I suggest to wait for official translation.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
load it with mtool. it´s translated with the new engine "sugoi" and it´s very accurate and very enjoyable.
before loading the game, i absolutely recommend, loading font UD Digi Kyokasho N-B (ChangeFont on first page of the tool). using this font, you won´t have any trouble with the text, because it supports japanese kanji and romaji.
and thanks again zirpcev for providing the game.
Is there a way to permanently inject the translation, or does the program need to be open all the time?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a way to permanently inject the translation, or does the program need to be open all the time?
unfortunately the second option. i´ve searched for a solution for this a few days ago, but these trsdata.json are protected and cannot be opened easily. you´ll need knowledge in python to bypass this and i´m too dumb for this s*it...
sorry

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
unfortunately the second option. i´ve searched for a solution for this a few days ago, but these trsdata.json are protected and cannot be opened easily. you´ll need knowledge in python to bypass this and i´m too dumb for this s*it...
sorry
No worries, it's more the annoyance of having to keep turning off windows defender for it to work that I wanted to find a way to inject it. Still, thanks for the translation.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
No worries, it's more the annoyance of having to keep turning off windows defender for it to work that I wanted to find a way to inject it. Still, thanks for the translation.
NO!!!! DONT TURN OFF WINDOWS DEFENDER!!

its a false warning. make an exception for the entire folder where mtool is in in windows defenders settings!