RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
NO!!!! DONT TURN OFF WINDOWS DEFENDER!!

its a false warning. make an exception for the entire folder where mtool is in in windows defenders settings!
Yeah I know, I meant "turning it off" in relation to mtool. Probably should've worded that better.

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
This game can be downloaded from this link:

at a good speed. But it is untranslated. Can someone atleast MTL it please!

Reactions: KarylSummer

A4789

May 19, 2018
This game can be downloaded from this link:

at a good speed. But it is untranslated. Can someone atleast MTL it please!
You can try this link
It is barely readable mtl and abysmal speed.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Btw, sorry for the bad news, but the translation has temporarily stopped.
Liuhun is looking for someone who would continue the work.
I should have written this sooner, but I honestly forgot, sorry.
It's not Liuhun's fault btw, it's us translators, who lost motivation and didn't finish it properly. And for that I'd like to apologise.
If someone would be interested in finishing the project, let me know.

Oct 10, 2017
sooo do those who already bought the Japanese version have to buy it again for english?
I'm not sure. I remember reading that people who bought the Japanese version would get the English version as an add-on but I can't find the post or comment where I read it so I might have imagined it. Someone who's bought the Japanese version can clear that doubt though. If you get the Chinese version together with the Japanese version when buying it from DLSite I'm pretty sure you'll get the English version as well. He'll also be selling it on Steam so I'm guessing he's aiming at getting new fans instead of forcing people to buy it again.

Last edited: