RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~] [RJ330388] [BBQ大好き]

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The game dev themself already said they're going to make an official English translation. They posted that on their blog. Their prior game got the same treatment.

The dev only kinda-sorta knows English, though. So, their translation will be a mix of broken English and machine translation.
Update on it from dev when I asked on status:

"My translator told me that the total workload was over 60%, and that there was still a fifth day of ASMR content and Append Story to be translated. However, he is still a college student, and he is starting classes now, so the translation will be slow. If you know someone or an organization that can help with the translation of the game, please let me know and thank you for your patience and waiting."

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Update on it from dev when I asked on status:

"My translator told me that the total workload was over 60%, and that there was still a fifth day of ASMR content and Append Story to be translated. However, he is still a college student, and he is starting classes now, so the translation will be slow. If you know someone or an organization that can help with the translation of the game, please let me know and thank you for your patience and waiting."
Yeah, I posted that message months ago. Back when the machine translation on BBQDaisuki's blog made it sound like he was the one translating it.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I posted that message months ago. Back when the machine translation on BBQDaisuki's blog made it sound like he was the one translating it.
I talked to him a bit when I brought up a few possible official translators and explained their ups and downs about going to them. After that, he said he'll try asking Remtairy once they're finished with Karryn's Prison.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
the last version is it august/06? it still not translated fully in english?

if it was 60% on octomber I think it will be rdy around december or january full translated in english...

Well atleast we have uncensored version xD.

Last edited:

Brawslayer1011

Aug 24, 2020
That was one hell of a game
I got the love ending but the worst thing is that there isnt a button or something to unlock all the other and i have to go for a new game +
Good game anyway the first game that made me didnt want the ntr xD