Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Nice developer name...
Haven't tested this MTL but I did play the base game.
No scenes between the MC and the girl. The NTR scenes are basically you gambling and "betting" the girl. If you lose, then she gets taken. You need to win her back but she might've been violated by then. It's interesting to watch the replay videos and hear what the girl was thinking and going through while she is away from you.
Hardly a NTR/Cheating when the she is basically being sold off. Thanks for the info saves time.

Reactions: somebody95147

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Gotta say the Dev's name is pretty awesome all things aside haha. Even if your not a fan of NTR its still a pretty clever name lol

Reactions: Thecatbred

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On to my real post:

Is the MTL an auto-translator that has translation input/output files like Reipatcher unity translator does, or is the translation baked in?

Welcome To The Sexy Bar had translation input/output files that could be easily edited for a decent translation, but that game was actually Unity. Dunno if RPGM has a similar tool or not.

Reactions: Pyrrical

alex211

May 6, 2017
The MTL sucks. The text doesn't wrap correctly and the premise of the game leads you to believe that there's a point in winning all of the games. Hint: There's not.

It's a strictly NTR game only and the "happy" ending is you marry her for a 1 minute long epilogue and a HAPPY END Screen but no h scene.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The MTL sucks. The text doesn't wrap correctly and the premise of the game leads you to believe that there's a point in winning all of the games. Hint: There's not.

It's a strictly NTR game only and the "happy" ending is you marry her for a 1 minute long epilogue and a HAPPY END Screen but no h scene.
You're reporting conflicting details.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Man, I remember seeing this game. And being sorely disappointed that it wasn't just a strip poker-based RPG.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So the voice not working is because the translation, translated the command ボイスの演奏 into Voice Performance, which is the 1:1 machine translation you get from any number of online translators. The problem is that the Japanese command is one word while Voice Performance has a space. The plugin already has English commands PLAY_VOICE and STOP_VOICE.

The common event 0178 is just a shortcut to stop the voice being played, but it's also malformed. "Stop SV_Voice 2" I'm almost positive the command should be "SV_STOP_VOICE" or "SV_STOP_VOICE 2". Which should be an easy fix.

"SV_Voice Performance EV00_008 90 100 0 2"
Is what the voice command looks like currently in the translation. SV_ is the command for the Simple Voice Plugin, followed by the command "Voice Performance" and the arguments "EV00_008 90 100 0 2"

Changing the plugin to add 'Voice Performance' won't work because it has the space. It might be possible to change the plugin to add the command Voice then take the argument "Performance" do nothing at all with it then process the rest of the arguments "EV00_008 90 100 0 2" as normal. This would then fix the problem with only needing to make one edit to the common events, then edit the plugin to add in the hacked voice command and null parameter.

If any of the other RPG wizards want to chime in please do.
The other option is to run the text translator whatever and replace "Voice Performance" with either "PLAY_VOICE" or "ボイスの演奏" and then look at the common event to see if it works or not.

EDIT: Fixed the voice! Extract the attached file into /www/ and it will replace the CommonEvents.json and SimpleVoice.js with my edited version.
I changed the common event to be properly formatted to stop the voice when you skip the line. You don't need this but it works as intended now.
The SimpleVoice I added an extra command, then made the plugin ignore the first argument so it correctly plays the right file.
If someone changes the Dialog command that looks like this in the code "SV_Voice Performance EV00_008 90 100 0 2" you will break the edit I made to the SimpleVoice.js file.
These two edits should be compatible with any word wrap script.
Let me know if it stops working for other sex EVs because I only tested it on the intro.

EDIT 2: Janky word wrap fix.
The text in the code has line breaks but the YEP_Message Core that should do word wrapping ignores the game editor line breaks and wants it's own command. (this is as expected)
I don't know why the word wrap from the module isn't working, (this is not as expected) but the translation mostly fits line per line. So I turned off the YEP_Message Core and left the text as default. This may break something else in the game I don't know. Anyway attached is the file; we are replacing the plugins.js file just exact in the /www/ and it should work. Maybe back up your files? Let me know if this breaks anything else.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I really wish I knew how to install a word wrap plugin myself. The MTL itself doesn't seem unreadable but having every other text box cut off after just the first line is frustrating as hell.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The number game with the oil tycoon guy i lose every fuckin time I cant figure that game out at all. If only it was actually translated instead of mtl

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes