Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Between never and not Sept 1st. Good thing nobody asked since last Oct and NLT is such a trashlord dev he never releases on schedule since then too ..........

Btoom14

Mar 16, 2020
Hi, I download the update only with a patch and when i choose my save, the game tells me "loading Error : failed to load:img/characters/$MasterGuide.png". How to fix it ? Thank you in advance.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
So I keep getting this error & it crashes my game. Failed to load: img/characters/$BlowdartStuff.png I googled to find the file, but was unsuccessful. Help me lol.
You have information that we do not have or you did not give that is essential to troubleshooting:

Operating System, compressed or not, mod or not, incest or not, cheat or not, update or full game, ...

... So the easiest way is for you to type "failed to load" in the top right search box and try to fix it yourself.

If not, give us ALL the details requested.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded and installed 46082. According to the walk-through, I should have begun at the library and received an Adventurers outfit. This did not happen. How do I trigger this scene? I am playing on a windows PC.
Equipment should not be in the inventory, it should be on you. If you have already been to the library, then the form is already on you, go to the Park, where you did not let the tiger.
0All the material are from NLT, so I am afraid what I did is an invasion of NLT's intellectual property. If I've gone too far, Harpocrates or anyone related please let me know to delete the above content.
No, it's fine if you don't sell this content on Patreon. You can upload this to Discord, in the Fanart section. Or you can post here, without problems.
So I keep getting this error & it crashes my game. Failed to load: img/characters/$BlowdartStuff.png I googled to find the file, but was unsuccessful. Help me lol.
Hi, I download the update only with a patch and when i choose my save, the game tells me "loading Error : failed to load:img/characters/$MasterGuide.png". How to fix it ? Thank you in advance.
If you updated the compressed version with a regular patch, you will have to download the entire version, since this will not work.
If you updated with a compressed patch, here are the files

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Question guys, where do you get money from since talisman sells for $10 each and renovation coists 20,000??

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Question guys, where do you get money from since talisman sells for $10 each and renovation coists 20,000??
Just play the game, bunch of items are too expensive at the beginning but you do not need them!

Stone talismans are worth $10 but talismans can be made of other semi-precious materials: Jade and even precious materials: Silver, Gold, ... So a lot more worth/expensive...

You can also make a bit of money fishing.

Last edited:

donita

Feb 8, 2019
oh my god not naomi again, every time she appears its a waste of new sexy scene
yeah, she is truly ruining the whole moments. I dont know why, but MC already bang her in every positions and styles (tits, thighs, HJ, BJ, Anal, threesome, throat), yet in the last update she is guiding her Alia to pretend as Janet, disgusting you know. Its looks like treasure of Naomi, I just feeling fucked up. While MC still even dont get proper action or scenes with Madalyn, Sofia, Clare, Janet or Jessica.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes