CarleyxDoug

Aug 6, 2020
Does the update work on the compressed version? Or is it only compatible with the original one? Oh nvm, compressed version has its own update file.

bulbilicious

Aug 18, 2020
Stuck on 44% complete, not sure if its a bug or what. Soul Crystal is telling me that 'Someone is at the library that could use your help', but only diana is at the library and i've got through all dialogue i can with her, yet the game will not progress. Any ideas?:(

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
Stuck on 44% complete, not sure if its a bug or what. Soul Crystal is telling me that 'Someone is at the library that could use your help', but only diana is at the library and i've got through all dialogue i can with her, yet the game will not progress. Any ideas?:(
This is how started lates update, you get that tip from soul crystal. You should see there how Ranger enter library. Try copy update files one more time, in worst download whole game again.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
pretty good game overall, I'm not particularly fond of the grind part but it's nowhere near mmo levels of grinding so that's good. I have one request though: Devs should put subtitles in the cutscenes, there are people out there (like me) who play the game with the sound muted.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Looks like you miss previouse update, try download full game in last version.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
There's no android version yet for new update?
There is, check the 1st post. I am on android and have played the new update.

I'm missing two pages which leaves me stuck at 45%, I know where they are but I need chest keys to get them. I dont have any nor do I know where to find them. I don't even have enough broken keys to craft them. I'm trying to figure out how the rest of you got them.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
There is, check the 1st post. I am on android and have played the new update.

I'm missing two pages which leaves me stuck at 45%, I know where they are but I need chest keys to get them. I dont have any nor do I know where to find them. I don't even have enough broken keys to craft them. I'm trying to figure out how the rest of you got them.
07) List of all keys(46082): 19 keys

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes