Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
So far its less good than lust epidemic. The game/story is ok but i skip all the text. So far im at 30% and im really dissapointed with the sex scenes. They are really boring and have bad angles.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It looks like I do not have page number 16 (Jessica 02). The list tells me where to find the page. But I cannot open the chest. I do not really understand the key list. Which key number is needed to open the chest in Sofias's garden, right of the mansion? It cannot be key number 16. There is no key under the palm tree. I guess I already took it earlier and used it elsewhere.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It looks like I do not have page number 16 (Jessica 02). The list tells me where to find the page. But I cannot open the chest. I do not really understand the key list. Which key number is needed to open the chest in Sofias's garden, right of the mansion? It cannot be key number 16. There is no key under the palm tree. I guess I already took it earlier and used it elsewhere.
You can use any chest key on any chest. Check with this what you missed.
07) List of all keys(46082): 19 keys
also this: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v46082-nlt-media.38582/post-3956549

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
love the animation of this game and Lust Epidemic also both has a great plot not just sex lol. are there other games with similar animation? or is it only NLT Media who does this kind of animation?

CarleyxDoug

Aug 6, 2020
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Will there be a new incest patch?

nevermore74

Aug 9, 2019
Did someone has got this error message : "Failed to load :img/characters/$SM-Dart.png" ?
It appears when I'm entering into the Squallmart. I've noticed the "$SM-Dart.png" is missing into the Character's folder of the game...

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
it's a pity that the pc version doesn't have the chapter selection like on android.

Otherwise thanks to the developer for the work

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Try not reading the last 15+ pages talking about it since v46 came out 4 days ago. Also don't try using the cryptic "search function" which isn't located in the top right of the page. You might get surprised how much not reading can't help you

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
How can I cut or burn the brushes to pick up the golden lights ?? I have the 45% completed only :/
Have you find the info of Alia if not check this.
Go west and go north and behind the bush, you can find the orange sparkle. When you click it, you get the info of Alia. You can find it in the extras album. I still can't find attic key but I got all clear and 46%.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Have you 2 dudes ever heard of "Google" ? It's a legendary place where all your questions are answered. You just have to type in the square whatever you want and the interwebz god will answer. If talking with a god is too much for you, trying the also mythical "search function" would wield some epic results too. And it could also stop you from looking like 2 mega noodles ......

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Puzzle 18

This is an interesting, multi-layered puzzle that is a lot of fun.
Those who love these retro puzzles can try to recreate the following two end situations.

RP 18 4.png

RP 18 5.png

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes