Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone answer me why I can't download the Imagepack? Whenever I try, it stuck at the 10/4145 and that's it?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone answer me why I can't download the Imagepack? Whenever I try, it stuck at the 10/4145 and that's it?
only 2 tings that i can think of at the moment would be ether that your fire wall might be blocking the game from doing it, or that you maybe have to little disk space left available on your hard-drive...

else sometimes it might help to restart both your computer and internet router/Wi-Fi connection, when stuff seems to slow down or such.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
In the changelog for the .098 version, it says that you can designate yourself as the crew's toy. How does one do that? Do you need to have crewmembers to get an option for it, or is there another way?

Jan 20, 2022
In the changelog for the .098 version, it says that you can designate yourself as the crew's toy. How does one do that? Do you need to have crewmembers to get an option for it, or is there another way?
It does what it says, your PC can be a toy. To be specific you'll obviously need someone inside the ship and they'll interact with you when moving around it. It'd be nice if one of those encounters can impregnate the PC.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Go to the part of the ship where you can interact with the crew an option to be a crew toy will show. A scene will play out where you'll announce by PA system that you're now the crew toy.

Reactions: Kionatria

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
I believe that I have already found a bug. When selecting that very option, if I want to cancel the decision to become the toy, the game softlocks.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Hey, how do you get Paige (Tavros) to open up to you? I've gotten through all three stages of her yoga multiple times but I never get the option.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Hey, how do you get Paige (Tavros) to open up to you? I've gotten through all three stages of her yoga multiple times but I never get the option.
You should have gotten an invitation from her for you to go to her house after yoga hours(like between 1700 to 2400).

Oct 12, 2023
Unrelated but what are characters you simply do not interact with due to their content or personalities?

Personally Riya (Racist Eugenist cop, yes she is eugenist I am sadly not making this up) is one I just report and sock to never see her again until the Breeding competiton.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Unrelated but what are characters you simply do not interact with due to their content or personalities?

Personally Riya (Racist Eugenist cop, yes she is eugenist I am sadly not making this up) is one I just report and sock to never see her again until the Breeding competiton.
Mostly characters that dont have any bottom content(can't really name a singular character, I never do their content so I don'tremember). I'm not really into my character taking it up the butt so I just don't touch that content, tho I do make exceptions. Especially if it means unlocking content where the character bottoms(like the big ass hyena lady, I actually started to like her a lot when her expansion came out. She mellowed out and got content I was into, that's a W).

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022

Lmao fr, my mc mostly likes guys but he did this quest only out of spite

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Mostly characters that dont have any bottom content(can't really name a singular character, I never do their content so I don'tremember). I'm not really into my character taking it up the butt so I just don't touch that content, tho I do make exceptions. Especially if it means unlocking content where the character bottoms(like the big ass hyena lady, I actually started to like her a lot when her expansion came out. She mellowed out and got content I was into, that's a W).
I think thats the biggest complaint with most of the new content lacking in NPC bottom/sub content

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes