3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
Hi, good night Sam60!
Yes, everything I render is done in Daz!
When you make a still image, it's a good idea to look for the best quality and let it run until the end, which can take a lot of time.
But when I make an animation, I lower the characters' resolution to level 3 and I only use about 250 iterations, entering the denoiser in iteration 230!
The image comes out completely clean but loses a lot of details, but as it's for an animation, it fits perfectly!
In the end, each frame of the animation only takes about 2 minutes to make!
Denoiser is a powerful tool that we can use in certain circumstances, but there is always a price to pay for its use!
But there are some little tricks we can use to overcome the loss of image quality!
Are you familiar with Denoiser?
If you want more information, send me a private message, and I'll be happy to explain what you need!
Thanks for info. For sure i will message once i am free.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hello you wonderful people.
I had thought that I had downloaded all the assets that I need for "True Bond" but I get this error when I use the Jessica duf file

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 8/ctrlvictoria8hdlv4.dsf
Anybody got any ideas as I have downloaded more morphs that I can count?
Thanks once again to royalgabez for uploading the duf file

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No problem :BootyTime:

I must have used the which I now see does not come with the pro bundle.
I could of sworn that I installed that asset but it seems that I didn't DOH
Many thanks for your quick reply and all is sorted now and my OCD can go away once again.
Great Jessica and once again thankyou for all your hard work

Last edited:
Reactions: royalgabez

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys does anyone know where I can get Genesis 8 Female Morphs? New to Daz and when I tried to import the Jessica model duf file someone posted on here I got a bunch of missing files error:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hey guys does anyone know where I can get Genesis 8 Female Morphs? New to Daz and when I tried to import the Jessica model duf file someone posted on here I got a bunch of missing files error:
Body morphs are automatically installed in Daz when you install DAZ itself!
To make sure you have them installed, open DIM (daz install manager) and in the installed products section, search for body Morphs!
Body morphs.JPG
But if you don't, use this link I created and you'll find there body Morphs and head morphs for G3 and G8, Male and Female:

The problem with you having several errors is due to the fact that the Duf file you are trying to open contains other products (Morphs, expressions and characters) that the author of the Duf file used to create the character, and that you need to have installed as well for it to work!

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Body morphs are automatically installed in Daz when you install DAZ itself!
To make sure you have them installed, open DIM (daz install manager) and in the installed products section, search for body Morphs!
View attachment 1499333
But if you don't, use this link I created:

The problem with you having several errors is due to the fact that the Duf file you are trying to open contains other products (Morphs and characters) that the author of the Duf file used to create the character, and that you need to have installed as well for it to work!
Hey thanks a lot. Ya you were right I didn't have genesis 8 body morphs installed. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: Kobudo27