3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Dear friends, BigIrishLug and colleagues!
I hope I'm not breaking the thread rules by posting this tutorial video, but due to the fact that some colleagues have seen my last posts in this thread and asked me to teach them, I decided to make a small tutorial in order to help everyone in need!
I ask that if by chance this post causes any inconvenience, or breaks any thread rule, let me know, so I can remove it!

D-Former Tutorial

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
One of two!
"Cloudlet" must be a genius or a madman!
I've been trying to figure out how he did Jess's Bedroom Layout for a day and I can't figure out how he did it!
And I haven't even investigated Danny's room yet...
It seems to me that he completely changed the layout of the house in order to be unique!
Well, it is an extraordinary work!
Does anyone have any idea how he did it?
I can find some furniture, but House Layout is a new level of puzzle, hihihi!

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
One of two!
I've been trying to figure out how he did Jess's Bedroom Layout for a day and I can't figure out how he did it!
It seems to me that he completely changed the layout of the house in order to be unique!
No idea. But he does have experience from another game he worked on before True Bond - Im guessing he might be reusing the same setup? Some of the screenshots between the games look similar.
Also thanks for the tutorials. They are very helpful!

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
No idea. But he does have experience from another game he worked on before True Bond - Im guessing he might be reusing the same setup? Some of the screenshots between the games look similar.
Also thanks for the tutorials. They are very helpful!
Do you know the Title of the game?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One of two!
He could of cleaned out the house and rebuilt some aspects of it(bedrooms) as I have done myself with another game.
I changed the bedroom/kitchen/living room and almost rebuilt the corridor a very intensive job

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Well that gives me a new project to work on :)
If/when I can complete the house/bedrooms/bathroom I will post the duf file on here
After finding out what other game he made "Traveller's Tale v0.04" I investigated and you'll find some furniture there, as well as a room with Danny's bedroom wallpaper, etc, but I haven't had time and I stopped the investigation, but I think you should start there!
Regarding the new house, you'll have to change not only the bedrooms, but also the upstairs corridors , some picture he changed and find the bathroom where jessica took a shower when he stole her underwear! All this he framed perfectly!
Jessica's bedroom furniture you will find in the Pack perfectly mentioned here in the thread by our attentive colleagues!
He also altered the blankets on the bed and I don't know where he went to disenchant them! If I had the pattern, using a properly scaled primitive, and applying the pattern to the surface, it would be simple to create the blanket!

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After finding out what other game he made "Traveller's Tale v0.04" I investigated and you'll find some furniture there, as well as a room with Dany's bedroom wallpaper, etc, but I haven't had time and I stopped the investigation, but I think you should start there!
Regarding the new house, you'll have to change not only the bedrooms, but also the upstairs corridors , some picture frames he changed and find the bathroom where jessica took a shower when he stole her underwear! All this he framed perfectly!
Jessica's bedroom furniture you will find in the Pack perfectly mentioned here in the thread by our attentive colleagues!
The picture frames I am ok with but the pictures could prove annoying.
If he kept the bedrooms and corridors basically the same as the original and I just need to change items then ok no problem but if he started adding walls/doors/ceiling then that could be a problem.
Thanks for the information

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have started to change down stairs and so far it does not seem to have changed that much.
The upstairs has though and it looks like he added another asset to the upstairs(bathroom) probably why the wall was removed so I will get back to you soon(ish).
Downstairs is complete

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
IS IT ME OR U REALLY MIXING AWAM ASEETS WITH TRUE BOND
NONE THE LESS LOVE YOUR WORK IN AWAM FAN ART AND HERE TOO
U DOING GREAT KEEP GOING
MAYBE START WORKING ON YOUR OWN GAME BUT MAKE SURE U MAKE REGULAR FAN ARTS FOR US PERVS HERE ;)
No need to yell (All Caps is a sign of excited yelling), but glad you are enjoying the fanart.

Reactions: Old Dog