4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Where do you enter the cheat. Either i'm smooth brained or blind?...Or both
Under setting there will be two spots to put them but I think the codes have changed since mine are working 1712523943068.png
EDIT: Nvm they changed on the main page

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So if the sister goes to bed at the end of day2, the door is now always locked? No matter what her stats are.

Only way to get the "final" scene is to let her watch Drama, where she falls asleep.

Also, there used to be a "WIP" option to start another tickle attack in the house at night. Removed?

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So if the sister goes to bed at the end of day2, the door is now always locked? No matter what her stats are.

Only way to get the "final" scene is to let her watch Drama, where she falls asleep.

Also, there used to be a "WIP" option to start another tickle attack in the house at night. Removed?
She will lock the door if she is wearing jeans because she will take off her shorts to sleep in panties or if she is already in panties. The door will be open if she is wearing her shirt or full PJ.

The tickling scene was not removed, but it is also not available in this version, I have been working on it and there are still some details missing.

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
I liked it. Definitely see the potential of a very good VN. Best of luck for the dev.

One point of criticism is the phone messages. It's a bit odd that the MC's sister is talking with her best friend via messages about things that just happened little moments before she gave her phone to her brother, like how is she sending those messages if you have her phone? So maybe those messages should be seen later, maybe a day later or whatever.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
way too short for a concept being developed for so long and being on the 3rd rendition. Also am not a fan of mini-games, needs a way to make them optional for the player as it can really turn people off. Aside from that, nice concept may check out again after a LOT more content.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can the MC transform into a girl or has the game not reached that point yet?

I've liked the game a lot so far but the comments that never progress disappoint me a little.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I liked it. Definitely see the potential of a very good VN. Best of luck for the dev.

One point of criticism is the phone messages. It's a bit odd that the MC's sister is talking with her best friend via messages about things that just happened little moments before she gave her phone to her brother, like how is she sending those messages if you have her phone? So maybe those messages should be seen later, maybe a day later or whatever.
The messages were already there on the cell phone. These are conversations from previous moments.

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
The messages were already there on the cell phone. These are conversations from previous moments.
Really? maybe i'm just dumb then, because i genuinely interpreted the wording of those messages as something that had just happened. i'm talking specifically about the messages you see when she gives the mc her phone in the park.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
She will lock the door if she is wearing jeans because she will take off her shorts to sleep in panties or if she is already in panties. The door will be open if she is wearing her shirt or full PJ.

The tickling scene was not removed, but it is also not available in this version, I have been working on it and there are still some details missing.
Well i tried this a couple of times, starting just after returning home.

She is wearing the camisole and hotpants. Only options are to make her take off the hotpants (panty+camisole) or give her the MC's shirt.

No option for Pyjamas.

Different stats on her don't seem to make a difference.

Edit: deleted different stat conclusions, it's getting quite complex and confusing for such a little sub-scene already

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes