4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
will there be a bestiality in the game, I have read 35 pages and not a single word about it, but in the old beginnings everything started so well?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
will there be a bestiality in the game, I have read 35 pages and not a single word about it, but in the old beginnings everything started so well?
Apparently planned. But being such a tiny niche content, probably not a focus.

Most seem to come for the incest, the others for the gay / transformation stuff. And there's the birthday girl.

and tell me what to do with the police, I go back and forth to no avail, in short, I'm stuck
Large hotspot left from the house corner.

And they're just the park guards.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
one guard is in the office and the guard is a girl on the playground who needs what, I don't understand what to do, so I run from one to the other, I don't have much English, so please tell me what to do with them

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
one guard is in the office and the guard is a girl on the playground who needs what, I don't understand what to do, so I run from one to the other, I don't have much English, so please tell me what to do with them
Then you can go and end the park event. Anny should be waiting at the exit.

Or just check all places. The quest tracker seems to be bugged at some point.

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I have a question, how do you activate the hidden content? Is it from the cheat codes? if so I have them enabled and I can't set the MCs age to 16, maybe that's not possible? I think he looks that old.

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
making him 16 would make zero narrativ sence xD. he is 20 at LEAST. think 21 is fine
Sure, but that's not the point, also I don't know the narrative yet, it's at the very start, he looks young imo but again, not what I was asking lol

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
I've just started playing this. I've only gotten to the day after the MC arrives and he is leaving for the park with his sister. So far it seems interesting and a unique take on the game, and it's one that I will keep track of as things progress.

A piece of feedback/advice for the developer. There are a lot of typos that need to be corrected. I'm not sure if English is his first or second language, but there are a lot. There are even some missing words that your brain just has to fill in. It's an easy fix but should be done. Also, I would take a look at the spelling of some names. This may be a regional thing, I am not sure, but names like "Anny" looks and reads very weird. I'm not sure why the change was made. Again, if that's a regional thing then that would make sense. "Annie" would be more appropriate.

EDIT: Thomy is another example of a name with a weird spelling. It looks like a combination of "Thomas" and "Tommy" but it's just odd.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes